For the doujin pirates out there: How do you do it?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I've always wondered how to pirate doujins. I know sites out there exist to download hentai doujins free and stuff, but the only ones I find have stupid rapidgator links that I can't debrid without shilling out some dollars anyway (at that point, I could just buy the doujin, because it literally costs less than premium). Is there any debrids that are free? I know TurkDebrid is a thing but their rapidgator api is experiencing problems right now. Thanks for replies in advance.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Wait for someone to buy it legit and then upload it to e-hentai? The codes you see posted as "sauce" tend to be for nhentai.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I pretty much exclusively frequent exhentai. If something I want isn't there, chances are, it won't be somewhere else either.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What if it's not on e-hentai?
Which part of "wait" did you not understand?

If they operate through pixiv (or to a lesser extent Fantia) you can try kemono party but that's more focused on images. Otherwise it's off to janky torrent searches, shady .ru sites or maybe *chan boards if it's fetish content or a popular artist. Only to waste a load of time until it gets uploaded to e-hentai.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
How about or ?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
How about or ?
To my understanding both primarily scrape and rehost e-hentai while the latter has a mix of scraping, backup hosting and "original" leaks. The number codes people like to post as "sauce" usually are for nhentai though so that's something to keep in mind when browsing forums.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Pretty much use E-/ExHentai credits to scrap original files/or torrents if available.
If not available, buy and leak if worth it (which some rarely are these days) or just wait.