for these enjoying femdom games , what would u rather have : ---

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
as the the question above what would u rather Have game fully focused on femdom or have game with femdom elemtns /route? answer and why

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I always prefer games with different elements and route. Otherwise it will feel stale really quickly.

Reactions: Lobbly

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I'm more on neither of those options, I prefer that any stuff that makes my character submissive is as a consequence of gameplay, just to give a reasonable example take the game unholy arts, you win fights, others submit to you, you lose, you submit to others.

That is kind of the optimal way for me because it isn't just simply asked what I prefer but the gameplay is related to it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Unless it's deliberately a fixed visual novel I always prefer options even if I end up deliberately avoiding some of them (makes me feel I have some level of control). They can be simple options but as DawnCry says I rather like them to be built into the decisions made or actions taken as part of the game dynamics.

So in short from least favorite to most favorite correlates exactly with easiest for developer to most difficult for developer.
Sorry devs

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
TBH, it absolutely comes down to what you mix femdomination with.
Entire games focused on domination can have just as good story line as any other game... And there is the trigger. The storyline.
I played and enjoyed Cure my addiction ( https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-4-ep-3-b-thegary.18207/ ).
I even gave it a 4 star review. Its granted not a femdom game, its just used an example to what works even if its not your thing.
And thats with me not being ok with painrelated anything. And the entire game centers around spanking. And no chance to opt out of those scenes.

But the storyline was good.

(sorry cant edit sentence structure because site wont allow me to edit a line atm.. forces me to replace letter for letter, not add or subtract, and cant get it to stop)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
First of all define what you mean with "femdom". Are we talking crotch-fondling and cowgirl position or chastity cages, whips and strap-ons? The former should honestly be an option in every game not dedicated to rapemeat, the latter is best kept isolated so you don't offend the normies and your proper audience gets enough content to be satisfied.

Next what kind of game are we talking about? Linear VN - do whatever the story you want to tell demands. Wide open sandbox - add anything and everything if you find the time for it (you won't). Typical pseudo-choice incest sim - have one family member and one side character who are into whichever aspects interest you. Broadcast the available content clearly, both in the game itself (e.g. a male PC having the option to submit to a bitchy colleague/classmate/sister or an NPC who works as a dominatrix in the typical latex outfit) and online via tags and genre descriptions.