2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
If you see this game and think, "hmmm maybe I should give this guy my money." don't. He sees you as a cow to be milked and that's all. He feels no obligation to any of the people that give him money. He'll string you along as long as he can until you get fed up and unsub. Then some other sucker decides to start giving him money. Don't be fooled.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If you see this game and think, "hmmm maybe I should give this guy my money." don't. He sees you as a cow to be milked and that's all. He feels no obligation to any of the people that give him money. He'll string you along as long as he can until you get fed up and unsub. Then some other sucker decides to start giving him money. Don't be fooled.
Do you know pinoytoons or...?

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Apparently ViperV became unemployed back in June and took up the dev torch again. Hopefully he'll put out some new content for this and Divine Arms. It's just a shame they've sat as they are for so long.

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
Did that update ever came out? Game looks fun but im very wary of giving my money to someone as non-transparent as this guy
this guy made half-baked game Divine Arms and constantly promised new content "soon", that game became popular because of an amazing artist this guy found. That was like 5 years ago or smt like that and that game never left "alpha" phase and was abandoned.

Now this game was first released almost 3 years ago and no updates, just forget about it.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
this guy made half-baked game Divine Arms and constantly promised new content "soon", that game became popular because of an amazing artist this guy found. That was like 5 years ago or smt like that and that game never left "alpha" phase and was abandoned.

Now this game was first released almost 3 years ago and no updates, just forget about it.
Damn, and even if i wanted to try it, this is the SFW version of the game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote