VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Wish I could give this 2.5 stars, because this is the most mid VN I've played in a minute. The models, renders, dialogue, plot, exploration of fetishes, et cetera - all of it perfectly average. Even the title of the game is generic as hell. Nothing stands out as unique, and none of it is bad enough to talk about in detail here.

It's kinda fappable, but in no way am I waiting on pins and needles for the next update (which seem to be eons apart, fwiw). 100% the kind of game that pops up on the Most Recently Updated page and rings enough of a bell for you to pop over to your games folder and go "oh yeah, I've played this one before."
  2. 4.00 star(s)

save8lot

I don't typically post Ratings and Reviews, but I think this game deserves some more attention so I figured I would make an exception. I played the most recent update (as of November 2022) v0.4 Part 1.

This is not an Excellent game, but it is a Good one. In fact it is better than I was expecting it to be. It follows the typical Father-Daughter storyline as well as incest with a few other characters. There are even a few women that are not related to the MC that will most likely become love interests in future updates.

The BAD parts of the game are that things progress Very Fast between the MC and the Women. Some might view that as a good thing because it is quicker to get to the lewd scenes, but I would prefer a little slower burn myself (considering the characters are related). The other thing that might put some players off is the render quality of some of the girls is not great in the beginning of the game, but luckily improves later on. For example the niece looks completely different the first time you meet her in the yoga studio vs the scene with her at the mall. Luckily they improve for the better. Unfortunately I also don't remember seeing any Animations, just stills for the lewd scenes.

As for the GOOD, the writing is actually pretty decent. The English is clear and easy to understand, although there were some words used that I had never heard of before (example an early kitchen scene used some word to describe the stove/burner that I think started with an "F").

Another excellent feature is the ability to Skip Sexual Kinks that you are not into. For example, I turned off all FUTA content before starting the game. There is also a built in walkthrough that warns you which options turn on and off fetishes. I personally also skipped Watersports and Foot Fetish content but didn't feel I had any shortage of content. More optional content was BDSM (a rough blowjob) and Anal play. You also have options on which characters you choose to romance and if you want 1-on-1 or 3 Way relationships.

All in all I enjoyed this game and hopefully more people will give it a try.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

altident08

Lots of well made sex content with a good variety of models. Not what you'd call an epic story, but If you're just looking for a nice sexy romp, this is for you. Good flexibility in what routes and fetishes you want to explore too as it's very easy to avoid content you're not into. Models are well crafted and sexy, though there's not a lot of animation or anything like that, but the still images are well done and the scenes are hot. Looking forward to more.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Lovetities

This game was a disappointment for me, the tags are all wrong. This also has poor story with a slutty daughter and has quick and easy sex. So if you just want to fap , go for it even tho I wouldn't really recommend this game for fapping as well, other than that this game doesn't really anything interesting even the name for it is generic. Sadly, it was a waste of time
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Borol25

Ok, I am not done with 0.3 jet, but I already want to rate this game!
    At first I thought it would be a rushed and sloppy game, but that isn´t the case!
    I do still think the story goes a little to quick to action, but the writing is well done and the characters are sexy and charming!
    A little slower development sometimes and it would be perfect, but the scenes are well done and I would love to see more of this game!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

Very classic incest trope, (first family, then friends of family etc.), definitely looks to be building towards a harem, but you can choose only specific routes if you want to, so you're not being pushed into content you don't want

I like the look of the different characters and they have some interesting personalities - I wouldn't expect some kind of dramatic saga from them, but for a incest "slice of life" / "harem" style game, it does the trick

Only thing I would take a look at is the pacing, as I am currently ok with it, especially as the game presents itself more so about the character interactions (sexual and normal) rather than some kind of involved story, but it potentially risks being a "fuck anything that moves" simulator if any extra character you meet becomes an LI or sex partner
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to seeing what the dev does with future releases.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kog Astarta

great game with everybody known incest genre. i like the begin pacing, not too long bullshit, excellent with modern waves then every bit of attention should be used the smart way. maybe in the future it should be slowed down, but the moment i say this, i regret. the genres should not be too long wide-spreaded. it's the writing, that should just appear.
    but for now it's a great start and deserves only 5. right now it already consist much of perversion, which is a plus, and i'm sure it will contain incest-piss scenes, there is a reason for that.

(just do as you did. i think once i already spoiled for somebody his game ideas and i think i can remember some bad affection from critics to game developers in usual games. if you have a plan, do it).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jaam

The game is quite simple, it follows a classic trope of a dad who all of a sudden develops feelings for his daughters. What is less simple or rather actually exciting, is the writing. Incest games depend on quality writing to be hot more than any other genre and here it is done quite well, way better than most tbh. The pacing could be a bit slower but that's more of a personal preference.

Characters and art look good and are quite unique as well
  9. 2.00 star(s)

cadey

*review for v0.3.

Story and writing are all over the place, pacing is ridicules, every girl just throws themselves at MC from the get go without any "heavy lifting" or any lifting at all. Basically MC is a god among cute girls.

I liked the models which are very attractive especially the 2 daughters, but the non existent pacing, animations, music and sound effects make this game very shallow and weak.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

dbp5ca

OK to start if you are sensitive about LIs having any kind of sexual relationship with anyone else (generally other people with dicks) then this might not be the game for you. Check the comments to see what I mean.

Now for the actual review.
    The characters are well-written and fun in a playful sortof way. Once again a father "abruptly" realizes that his grown-up daughters are sexy, which is getting a bit cliched. That being said, the dialogue, and general writing is very good and mitigates, IMHO, some of the worn nature of the trope.
    I, personally, didn't mind that the eldest daughter appears to be somewhat of a nymphomaniac especially after the dev's clarifying comments about her immature nature. All in all they are well-written characters having reasonably realistic and well-written english dialogues. At the point of review (0.1) there really aren't any choices but it serves too introduce the main characters well.

The graphics are OK. Not the best but they suit the game. The eldest daughter (the goth) is pretty hot and the younger one is pretty cute. The sister and niece seem a little off but are still acceptable. Settings and other graphic are pretty standard.

The dev has stated that he didn't intend for this to be a harem game although the setup sure seems to be headed in that direction. Being a fan of reasonably well-written incest harem games, I do hope he makes it an option in the future.

4/5 stars for being well-written good english, with a light-hearted atmosphere and sexy women. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.