[VN] [Unity] Forbidden fruit [v0.1.1] [Magic Fingers]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 22, 2018
@ Scrot @
After reading the overview, it seem like the Dev is trying to please the entire world like so many other Dev that post here on F95Zone and sadly it's becomes another trashy game that's not worth the time it takes to download. IMO you would have created one of the Best games judging by the character design!

Edited
( please the entire world )
Example
Your a chef that own your
restaurant and your speciality dish is Lamb Stew. and oneday a Brain Fucked customer ask you to add piss in your Stew..So you wanting to please the customer you add a cup of piss in to the Stew..doing so now you lose 40 % of your regular customers time goes by another Brain Fucked customer on crack ask you to add Shit in your Stew, once again you wanting to please you add Shit to your Stew.doing so now you lose another 40 % of your regular customers. as time goes by you realize that you have lost 80 % your regular customers. your speciality dish is Lamb Stew, Becomes Lamb Shit Stew and now your only left with 20 % Brain Fucked customers and soon you run out of business!
Funny analogy aside it reminds me of Corruption of Champions and how it collapsed under its own hubris but this need to please hundreds of people and their requests. It's fine to see the beauty of interacting with your audience but there is no need to please every single person who has something they want.

Aug 28, 2017
Funny analogy aside it reminds me of Corruption of Champions and how it collapsed under its own hubris but this need to please hundreds of people and their requests. It's fine to see the beauty of interacting with your audience but there is no need to please every single person who has something they want.
Actually, yes there is, and the solution, the ONLY solution, is modding support! Only makes sense if the base game has a certain openness to it's content though, so it wouldn't make too much sense for a game such as this i suppose.

May 4, 2017
Go and look up the first episode or two of Thundercats again. You may be....surprised.
Truth be told, I never did like the Thundercats, but the cartoon was near my childhood area when it came out. That's mainly why I said that. :)

@Magic Fingers Ignore the people that are complaining about broken English and such. Keep up the work and take your time. You won't be able to satisfy everybody. With that said, I'll give the game a try on the next release. (I'm playing too many games right now as it is. lol)

Aug 22, 2018
Actually, yes there is, and the solution, the ONLY solution, is modding support! Only makes sense if the base game has a certain openness to it's content though, so it wouldn't make too much sense for a game such as this i suppose.
I wholeheartedly agree but modding support is usually in the hands of the fans correct instead of the creator dictating the actions of the product you let the fans work around with it themselves. This eliminates unwanted interactions with content that some people aren't ok with which is why you aren't forces to interact with every mod of a game for example.

Aug 28, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree but modding support is usually in the hands of the fans correct instead of the creator dictating the actions of the product you let the fans work around with it themselves. This eliminates unwanted interactions with content that some people aren't ok with which is why you aren't forces to interact with every mod of a game for example.
I don't entirely get what you mean with that. "Modding support" is always in the hands of the developer(s), modding on the other hand is mostly community driven. I think your first sentence could use additional punctuation, but it could just be me being too tired.
Modding can provide a certain modularity which would also allow the 'vanilla' game to contain chunks that can be toggled or messed with on some way or another, natively, extending play time, game size and in some cases, when given enough 'modding support', even alter the main game so fundamentally it's essentially another game.

Also @Magic Fingers: While I personally really am a grammar nazi, build the first few rudimentary versions of it first before concerning yourselves with the arbitrary things called 'grammar' and 'vocabulary'. If there is an issue with any of it afterwards, you will probably be told then ^^.
A game is more than how it reads or how it looks ;D (love the detailed art btw)

Jul 21, 2018
Will there be a route where the sister doesnt get fucked by others? I personally dont like NTR.

p.s.: I dont want to start an argument, I have no problem with games with NTR, I just dont like them and dont play them, thats why I ask.

Thank you.

Magic Fingers

Formerly 'NazarBal'
May 2, 2018
Will there be a route where the sister doesnt get fucked by others? I personally dont like NTR.

p.s.: I dont want to start an argument, I have no problem with games with NTR, I just dont like them and dont play them, thats why I ask.

Thank you.
We can not tell the storyline, it is a secret :)

Magic Fingers

Formerly 'NazarBal'
May 2, 2018
If there is a lot of support from a group of people who do not like NTR, then why not make a separate branch specifically for them?
But in general, we did not conceive NTR, because the sister does not belong to anyone.

May 31, 2017
Dude don't tell us the storyline, just answer the fucking question or a certain group of people who hate NTR might actually support your game?
The main characters are brother and sister, so NTR directly can't happen because they are family, not couple.
Even with an incest route, if the sister get fucked by another, it will not be NTR.

Only can be considered "NTR" inside an incest story if the brother and siter are a real couple, not simply lovers. Also counts for every game and plot, with incest or not. Other conclussions will lead to every game being a NTR one only because the MC it's fucking every girl.

And, honestly, you don't need to be that aggresive.

Jun 8, 2017
Sheesh some people are way too much aggressive, take a hike in mountain or something and cool your brains people yo are not gonna die due to one random game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote