HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
hope the game gets better
It's not all together bad, just several silly inclusions and it's a bit light on the sex side, after crawling through endless mundane dungeons you need a bigger/longer pay off. Art is ok really, different from many other games.

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
It's not all together bad, just several silly inclusions and it's a bit light on the sex side, after crawling through endless mundane dungeons you need a bigger/longer pay off. Art is ok really, different from many other games.
I did play the 0.63, I was expecting more, not so good H scenes, art is good, text kind of, but overall this new episode agon 0.63 not good, its downgrading...

Reactions: HeroHate

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
I'd say it's not quite a fuck fest; but also is? Like there are minigames that you can also skip, there is a ton of dialogue between sex so you could skip that but wouldn't understand the story(?).
As for the focus, Maya gets a little bit more focus while her brother still gets good treatment.

E.g. when she fucks someone or something, he usually will get a scene of such.
Leo is the only character who did fuck with pratically everybody, every sort of creature in the island, Maya did not do that yet

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I did play the 0.63, I was expecting more, not so good H scenes, art is good, text kind of, but overall this new episode agon 0.63 not good, its downgrading...
So who's involved in the fuck scenes, whats the story behind the scenes, is it the same as previous scenes? How does Maya get it this time, same old?

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
has there been any progress in the story content? i think the current version is .63 i was using .61
i figured to ask since this is a active topic. i like the game so far so i'm hoping they made abit more progress. if there was a way to buy the game out right i would but eh. X_X i'm not the hugest fan of patron. XD here's hoping the dev looks into a storefront ^_^

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Why do they release a bugfix + part of 0.6.3 ? Of course evryone will be disapointed because "not enough content". Just wait and release full 0.6.3. If they promised a release date and felt obligated to release something, then just don't promise anything next time and put out the full thing whenever it's ready.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Why do they release a bugfix + part of 0.6.3 ? Of course evryone will be disapointed because "not enough content". Just wait and release full 0.6.3. If they promised a release date and felt obligated to release something, then just don't promise anything next time and put out the full thing whenever it's ready.
But 0.6.3 is out, just for 20$-50$ patreons

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
By the pics look like a voyeur simulator, can someone tell me if is true? Look like only sister have fun, and the brother only look and do nothing.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Keep in mind of the developer(s) providing update once or twice a month, it may be big or small update. Regarding to versions....
x.x.x
[Complete Game].[Major version].[Minor version]
1.0.0 would be consider a complete product
0.1.0 would be consider a major version update
0.0.1 would be consider a minor version update. This can also means bug and patch.

Keep in mind what I explain above is consider a common process of labeling version. It is all up to the vendor/developers to label their version. I have seen some developers start labeling their version update by dates. Which I have done when I would be working on documentation. I would start with [Year][Month][Day] filename. I have done with hours and minutes. There is no right and wrong way for developer(s) to process their version label.

Addition when the developer say the new version is out or coming out, the subscribers and based on the level of their subscription, would be able to get their hand on the early release version of the game. The public would get their within a reasonable time after the subscriber's release. If you are not patience, then join the developer's patreon.

I am a kind of person to wait for the major version update or major version and some minor version. Keep in mind that usually when a major version get release, there are usually some minor bugs that we may not think about or it could be a major issue...

Reactions: SinnedBad

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I just want to check out the gallery, don't have much drive to play through tedious dungeons to unlock scenes.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yep if your playing from the brothers pov then that's basically what it is. Sister has the majority of the content.
Thank you very much, yeah...so i will let pass for some time, until the brother have more content, and hopefully not sharing.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Keep in mind of the developer(s) providing update once or twice a month, it may be big or small update. Regarding to versions....
x.x.x
[Complete Game].[Major version].[Minor version]
1.0.0 would be consider a complete product
0.1.0 would be consider a major version update
0.0.1 would be consider a minor version update. This can also means bug and patch.

Keep in mind what I explain above is consider a common process of labeling version. It is all up to the vendor/developers to label their version. I have seen some developers start labeling their version update by dates. Which I have done when I would be working on documentation. I would start with [Year][Month][Day] filename. I have done with hours and minutes. There is no right and wrong way for developer(s) to process their version label.

Addition when the developer say the new version is out or coming out, the subscribers and based on the level of their subscription, would be able to get their hand on the early release version of the game. The public would get their within a reasonable time after the subscriber's release. If you are not patience, then join the developer's patreon.

I am a kind of person to wait for the major version update or major version and some minor version. Keep in mind that usually when a major version get release, there are usually some minor bugs that we may not think about or it could be a major issue...
No problem with the numbering they use, I just don't think they should release "half-done" update, considering a completed update is already not that long to play. Even for their Patrons, they should run a poll, and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the majority of people care for these uncomplete updates. I like the game (yes dungeons can be boring, but they are skippable, and I like the other elements of the game) but in my opinion, there would be less disapointment if they only released publicly the completed updates, maybe let the bugfix/intermediate versions for the highest tier of patrons. But I think no one else should see this for the good of the devs.

Reactions: tanocapo
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes