Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
So... for people like me who just want to play Male Mc is not worth the investment?
At the moment it's heavily in favour of the sister, not saying there's no brother content, it's just really disproportional at this time. They throw a few bones for the brother sometimes, but patreons want the sister so there you go. If it's worth it or not it's up to you.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
No problem with the numbering they use, I just don't think they should release "half-done" update, considering a completed update is already not that long to play. Even for their Patrons, they should run a poll, and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the majority of people care for these uncomplete updates. I like the game (yes dungeons can be boring, but they are skippable, and I like the other elements of the game) but in my opinion, there would be less disapointment if they only released publicly the completed updates, maybe let the bugfix/intermediate versions for the highest tier of patrons. But I think no one else should see this for the good of the devs.
I have no comments on your inputs. We all have different structure how we believe the product should be released. Majority of the software industry main focus to release the products with least amount of bugs and errors. Once the bugs and errors get reported, it up to developer how urgent it need to be resolved. Some of the bugs may cause the product not to function. I kind of agree if the developer(s) release a product that is half done update, I may be a little disappointed. I think a number of the players have so many games on their plate that they may not even notice much changes.I wouldn't know if they would care or not.

It may seems to be frustrated that the update seems small or quick. There been some games on here that had minor update and it didn't seems to be long at all. So, what I usually do is just sit back and relax a bit to wait for 0.6.3 or 0.7.x to be release. I may fall behind a bit, however it may be worth the wait until you get to end of that version that you have to wait for the next release. Maybe go to their site, , it blow show the bar how much it is completed. I just happen to notice the "programmer" bar is maxed out, but the percentage shows 60%. I say that is human error. No one is perfect :)

Overall, somewhere the developer explain why he/she is planning to have an update once a month or once every two months. The developer also stated that there been some additional demands on the flow of the product. Which demands more time to be creative and making sure the game's story flows smoothly. At the mean time, I also notice that the developer is planning to work on another game project. Which may help make some adjustment and possible have better ways to provide updates for the developer's game.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
By the pics look like a voyeur simulator, can someone tell me if is true? Look like only sister have fun, and the brother only look and do nothing.
Leo, the brother, does have some scenes but they have no substance, no lead up and story like Maya, just "Protags meet a new female character, Leo fucks her, Maya gets the rest of the scenes".

So no, before you ask, no NTR in this one since it's not made in a way for the brother to be jealous, in fact he doesn't even know about any of it and same goes to Maya, she doesn't know about what Leo does. Only in the recent updates Maya had sex with Cohan during a party and Leo had sex with Rose, I think that was her name, they played some game and it ended that way, both knew it happened.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why do they release a bugfix + part of 0.6.3 ? Of course evryone will be disapointed because "not enough content". Just wait and release full 0.6.3. If they promised a release date and felt obligated to release something, then just don't promise anything next time and put out the full thing whenever it's ready.
Publicity. Being on the front pages of various pirate websites is hands down the best reliable advertisement (I say reliable because games like Wildlife exist that made their popularity through Youtube and such) there is. So if you can essentially turn 1 update into 2 then why not, at least that's what I'm assuming the thought process is.

Jan 12, 2019
Unofficial CG Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.2):
- - WORKUPLOAD -
How did you even do that? UnRen keeps giving me error messages.

D

Deleted member 2196026

I do get why people are so hard on the game, but it ain't that bad. The story was interesting - something different. Graphics were fine. The game does get grindy, and thus becomes irritating, but I understand why. Those not liking the disproportionate story-sharing between the brother and sister makes a lot of sense. The brothers side lacks the story the sister's does. They really just threw a bone to the brother to fill up the tasks so that the sister doesn't do everything. But other than that, it's great. Wait, also, the mini-games are fine, but the riddles are sometimes just too damn hard. Anyways, I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

ALPHATRAX

Jan 26, 2018
PS. fear not. there will be no argument, because in this community:
-the girl drugged is NTR
-protagonist(mc, male mc) not seeing the sex LIVE is still NTR
-there is no love just little mischief is NTR
-the sex only happen at the begining for opening later never happen again is NTR
-pracrically if the girl having intercourse with other male no matter how, when, where, why is NTR
so yeah there will be no argument even if there is! just ignore it because at the end it will be an NTR tagged game by staff decision. and if you fear an argument happen, better never type "NTR" because NTR in here seen from player(3rdparty) perspective not protagonist perspective(pov of protagonist.)
N.B: i know it is noot answering any question, it is just sad, here you are hopinh an answer about real NTR term but sadly no one in here really understand real NTR.
1579331796249.jpg
According to your logic you're a cuck if your sister fucks a random douchebag?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Kronoss and Maveric

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So who's involved in the fuck scenes, whats the story behind the scenes, is it the same as previous scenes? How does Maya get it this time, same old?
maya is the town bicycle

to find her dad, let's just say she's willing to do a lot of extra activities with not just other human characters but also furries.

Fomsen

Jun 24, 2019
This actually looked pretty promising but all those grammatical errors at once just pulled me completely out of the game.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes