Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
I have checked the cg package for 0.8.1 OB downloaded from this post and found this image( I decompiled 0.6.3 AO, which also includes this image )... If this image cannot be displayed through normal channels, it may not have been used in the game version (or it may be a simple gallery issue);
But I can't find the previous game version online(I hope Patreon's link hasn't expired,In 2021, there was a post with an old version of 0.8.1, but it was set to unlock for $50, which is too expensive for me [equivalent to a 3A game])... I don't have any save file to view either
Speaking of which, it may be a bit late to say this now. Is there anyone who has saved the old version of the game or a way to break the Patreon restriction? I have reviewed the previous records and used methods such as console, but none of them seem to be effective

View attachment 3482464 View attachment 3483291
[/QUOTE]

On the site "Lewd Zone" you can download all versions of this game: maybe you can finally found this scene now.

Sep 16, 2022
On the site "Lewd Zone" you can download all versions of this game: maybe you can finally found this scene now.
The 0.8.1PC link there seems to be invalid (or I cannot access it). Based on the link, the version there should be 0.8.1OB, but I found this version on another website yesterday - the Patreon version has a different suffix;The scene you are looking for happens to be in the last one
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent ;
Overwriting with my files seems to unlock the CG of the "old version" of the game (the exclusive CG of the Patreon version still needs to be opened by the Patreon version of the game). It( at least ) works in both 0.6.3AO and 0.8.1OB and 0.7.2PA(enter Patreon code)
It is worth mentioning that New Version 0.8.2 oc (0.1 Remastered) cannot open the Gallery on my computer, and I am not sure if this file is related to this phenomenon (There seems to be no problem with the FINAL version)
The patch from fans in the game has expired in MEGA. I don't know if anyone has it
ForbiddenFruit-0.7.2(PA) Patreon code
037255 - $5
533563 - $10
157322 - $20

1711640741100.png 1711639330754.jpeg
[/QUOTE] View attachment persistent.zip

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hey everyone, i like the art and animations in the gallery of this game, but it is so confusing and even the gallery was broken!! So heres a mod i made.
Went through all gallery scenes i think. Hunted down the code and stuff. Would get this be just a patch but i had to modfy a lot of different areas, so we doing a modded version instead, the game itself is untested. Heres what this modded version changes exactly:​

• The gallery is working perfectly
  • Removed that annoying popup talking about a new version
  • Made so the splashscreen is skippable by just clicking.
  • Added additional disclaimer before to make sure people know this is just a modded version with fixes!

Link to the modded game, Please someone upload it somewhere because i need the storage for my own games and secret projects ^-^ Enjoy!

ANDROID
PC & LINUX

MAC
Hi there, i tried the android link and when it came to install it said invalid package, any easy fix i can do?
Just trying the pixledrain link to see if that works.

Sep 16, 2022

If you are 5+ patron there you can find the link and code for the whole content of 0.8.1
However, watching this content now requires a payment of $50, which feels a bit... unreasonable,may I ask if it is possible to change back to the original settings?
and the patch from fans in the game has expired in MEGA.

Last edited:

Sep 16, 2022
So is there a way to actually watch this scene or not?
Considering that I am not a super hacker... after all, if I can do it, I don't have to hope that the game official can modify it back to five dollars(But I almost have to pay the remaining $45, and some "your payment was rejected" prevented me from doing so

Reactions: Za_Warudo

TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
I'm using the modded version and have found a bug here, I'll leave the traceback in case anyone knows how to solve it cz no matter what I do, it crashes
1711959588833.png
Edit: I have other saves before this one but as soon as I get to that point it crashes, is after the girl chooses to use potions and ends up getting fucked by the white lion, after that scene, whatever you do crashes the game. I found that it crashes too as the unicorn scene ends

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes