DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
where can I find the leather suit for leo?
done the ring quest, is it supposed to show up in the store? Can only find Maya clothes there.

edit: nvm just had to wait. However is there a Leo section in the store?

Last edited:

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I don't know why people complained about the art I always thought it was pretty good.

I do agree with some of the other complaints tho. I felt like Maya was pretty quick to fuck everything especially since each event starts with her being sexually harassed. I also felt like everyday I was just sending Leo to work and not doing anything else, I didn't mind that tho cause I didn't really like Leo. It would probably be too much since it would require twice as much everything but choosing what twin you are at the start would be nice too.

The dungeon was really annoying tho each floor felt too big and skipping would make the objective not complete. If the floors were like half as big it wouldnt have been as bad but each floor felt like it took forever to complete with like no reward.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
For the first project and game I think you did a very good job. I like the theme of the game but have to agree there is some room to improve in terms of art and animations.
I am also a very big fan of open world style games, where you can pursue the characters/relationships you like. The rework is in my book a good idea and I hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: Lustration Team

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And of course BOTh of the previews are Maya, couldn't even give him a single one. This has got to be one the worst case of patreons absolutely destroying a game on this site. "Yes lets let the patrons literally run the entire direction of the game, that'll make for a good game!" And its funny that that Magic Fingers didn't even mention it in the " We saw that a lot of people complained about: " despite it being one of the, if not THE, most complained about thing.

Last edited:

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Honestly the art and animations are great in my opinion (even if for some reason my Ren'py has stopped showing animations, and just shows black screen instead)

dudep2

May 22, 2020
If u come to Ravenge quest, so this is three riddles answers for u...
1 - fire and smoke
2 - frost
3 - horizon

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
While I think some of the things could be improved, I don't think art is one of them by any means. It is the best? Maybe not. But it's still quite unique and has it's charm.
The only issue is the limited art used for sex scenes, which are what people are paying for (in my opinion) which is why I hate a pay wall, behind which there seems to be only one extra picture which itself is simply an altered one from previously. This game was bogged down by its silly dungeon nonsense.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Hello everyone, started a new game, it came to the moment when Leo buys armor and needs to bargain with Shana for 5,000 coins. I got to these wolves and told me to wait until one of them came back from the hunt, waited and nothing happens. There is an exclamation mark on the 13th and 14th floors in the dungeon (I go through them and the characters say that there is a door and there is no further passage). In general, I do not understand how next. The game simply does not allow me to go further. Then I chose the penultimate update which is up to 0.8.1, and there it has already been completed up to the 16th floor, but such a nuance has not yet been met with the leader of these wolves.
The game is broken, I fuck what to do next, who had problems, unsubscribe!

Oct 12, 2020
Great game!!

" There are tons of reviews for this game already, but I would like to add my two cents in. "

Pros:
- Good renders and graphics
- Good animations
- Beautiful characters
- Excellent writing

Cons:
- Need to implement pregnancy possibility
- continue the storyline, it'd be even better ;) etc...
-who became pregnant and gives birth

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
latest news

So what's going and what's staying? Will the pay walls go? Will the dungeon go? Will it do I u-turn and have 99% of the content around her brother, with the female character relegated to the background, and no doubt alienating another group?

Reactions: EZ8lt

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
So... how can I enter the code? Whenever I try to do it or click on a link for a patch it drops me on the developer's page on Patreon.

For some reason, it reminded me of one of TheRussianBadger's videos "and this is where I'd lock the door... IF THERE WAS ONE!".
So, any help here? Anyone?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes