Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
So, any help here? Anyone?
So, if you wanna enter code, you need to have a [PA] (patreon) version. In [OB] version, that you downloaded from this page you cant enter code, but if you push "enter code" or click on a link for a patch it drops you on the developer's page on Patreon. There you need to select a membership level and get patreon version of game (sorry for my English it's not my native language )

Reactions: 2658340058

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Original game isn't bad as such, just got buried under nonsense like pay walls for full content and the fact that extra content was meaningless, and obviously the dungeon.

Reactions: logo408

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
u need tons of hp potions in dungeons. there is bugged number search from deer boy, i dont care if maya jump on male penis (this is why we are here), his bro yes has too few females ( only 1 tigress + maby those deer females) . isnt it too much time need to write 2 characters + minor characters like jack sparrow. ( i mean good writing characters). dungeon sistem is very grindy and u cant sell old gear from quests. they where atlants so we expected also some atlantian story and beastmen story .

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
When was the last time this developer kept a deadline? Its literally 2 months now without update, but I guess patreon is not cancelled for this duration.

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Has this been changed/updated yet?
No, the developer keep having bullshit excuses even on discord why there was no update for like 4 months now when it was promised for like 2,5 months and and he keeps promising it every 2 weeks.
This is just patreon milking at this point. I stopped supporting a few months ago, the author expected patreon money on par with the top games here and got angry when he didnt get it literally after a few months starting their first game.
So he started pay walling everything, it was like 50$/month for 2-3 4 frame scenes.

Money hungry dev once again destroyed a very promising game.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
According his last post they rebuilding the whole game because the many bugs. Thats not an easy task as the game is a side job. He promised the second part of january for the new version but I'd say this was a mistake, probably underestimated how much work is that. Also if I remember correctly there is a new member on the team. Lets hope they can release it in the late february. It would be a shame if the game dies.
The paywall is ridiculus indeed.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
According his last post they rebuilding the whole game because the many bugs. Thats not an easy task as the game is a side job. He promised the second part of january for the new version but I'd say this was a mistake, probably underestimated how much work is that. Also if I remember correctly there is a new member on the team. Lets hope they can release it in the late february. It would be a shame if the game dies.
The paywall is ridiculus indeed.
Hope so, I liked this game. One of the few with original story and some not gay furry scenes, which is rare. And the art is pretty cool.

Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone.
Need some help: Im at the point when Maya wants to become stronger for the dungeon and wants to train with Alf again. She has to meet him at the lake again, and, of course, has to wear her leather outfit.
But: She keeps saying "Alf asked me to put a leather suit on".
(And yes, she wears the pants and the top.)
Is this a known problem, or do i miss something?

Edit: Nvm... The problem was, she had to also not wearing anything else, a wristband for example.... :FacePalm:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes