Seeking Forced Prostitution?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I'm a big fan of games involving forced prostitution, and would love any recommendations. Things like the slave route from Girl Life (where you are kidnapped, broken, and forced to work in a brothel) or like Princess Trainer (though that was a bit light and cartoonish).
I'd prefer games where the girl doesn't simply become a tongue out cock happy bimbo, but its not the end of the world if that happens. Thanks!

Reactions: lifanteart

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The only game I've played that touches on this is California Bound, though she kinda does seem to be becoming a tongue out cock happy bimbo. One thing with it though, while she's forced into prostitution, it's not because the guy is enslaving and capturing her, it's because she ran away from home and needs a way to make money. In a sense, while she's forced to do it for the money, it's still a choice she has made. Which excuses, in my mind, her ending up liking it.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, I tried it out and enjoyed where it seemed to be going at .05, but I was going to wait a while before going back to it to allow for time to develop more content. I appreciate the suggestion!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
SoldGirl Town right here in this site fits your description. Its a game where you kidnap women and torture/rape them until they're obediant enough to be used as prostitutes for quick cash. Plus its interactive 3D so thats a bonus in my book.