Seeking Forced sex RPG-esque game with male protag

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I am looking for some games with a mixture of degenerate features:
  • MC can recruit NPCs he meets into sort of adventuring party / harem / slaves
  • MC can force himself on NPCs
  • NPCs can start pure but are/can be slowly corrupted over time
  • Random (maybe semi-controllable?) events where NPCs can be randomly sexually attacked by others. Assaulted in the back alley kind of thing
  • MC is not a pussy (so the NTR-like parts are not because he is as sissy unable to act, but rather unable to do so in time, not caring or having fun watching)
  • No lose-to-see-goodies mechanics
  • Pregnancy
Bonus points for:

The closest I can think of is probably https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0a-maverik.1136/ with mods, but I would have to adjust / add content to suit myself and it is a major pain. The code is so spaghetti, it could feed half the Italians for life. I have tried, I have moderately succeeded, but ultimately the game turns boring, because there is little to do in it after some time. Custom events can hide this fact only so much.
The new Strive is nice, but it has very limited features right now and is just as spaghettified as the first game. It has a potentially nice modding addon, though so who knows! Maybe when it is developed enough it will be nice.