1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You have the possibility to dominate your family what you will do? Choose between some possibilities (30+ expected for final version), use your slave, humiliate your slave, control her and pleasure yourself.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-10
Release Date: 2019-08-03
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Win/Linux
(Uncompressed):

Last edited:

zocx

May 2, 2017
Any good content on this game? Or we need to wait 1 year more for some gameplay ( not only txt content ... )?

Reactions: Remy3107

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Any good content on this game? Or we need to wait 1 year more for some gameplay ( not only txt content ... )?
Tried linux version. Only sandbox (well, gallery mode) with different "normal" sex choices. Not working for me. Some striptease and black screens with text.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
But why are there hidden files?! Images, scripts....:unsure: And the images are noted as png while it's webp... weird weird
Otherwise, yes, there is only the sandbox mode with some actions and few images. Even if the images and videos are in the game, they are not displayed. Too bad, all the sex scenes are planned and even animated...
We'll have to wait to judge....:rolleyes::sleep:

Reactions: Dave3518

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
early rough version. Missing some images/videos but like the concept. Hope things work out.

Reactions: Dave3518
D

Deleted member 2738

Judging from the standard HoneySelect models that haven't been properly customized or even modded...
No.

Not to be a dick to the OP, I'm just tired of so many people using default models with poor content.
Hopefully you're creative and it works out.

Best of luck~

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Painting all of your walls firetruck-red is a great way of making sure that no one else ever sets foot inside your apartment. Or me not playing your game.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So thank's to everyone, i will sign any problem and opinion on my blocknote, i released this version now just because i can't work on it for the next one or two weeks. When i open renpy again i will try to solve and do better things, now i will do a fast look on the problems and i will try to solve them before tomorrow. Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've lived in a house with (as my brother's best friend described) pussy pink walls. It was a rental.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I've lived in a house with (as my brother's best friend described) pussy pink walls. It was a rental.
Ouch, my mom change her mind about wall colors one time a year lol, one time pink one yellow one green... i need some help

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes