1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Think I saw it mentioned earlier but couldn't find it with a quick look so thought it worth mentioning, the image buttons used when navigating the house is very unstable.
They vanish when opening any other screen like phone+info(top right), quicksaving, rightclicking to save, or even just resizing the window. It's not just cosmetic, the area is not clickable.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Think I saw it mentioned earlier but couldn't find it with a quick look so thought it worth mentioning, the image buttons used when navigating the house is very unstable.
They vanish when opening any other screen like phone+info(top right), quicksaving, rightclicking to save, or even just resizing the window. And its not just cosmetic, the area is not clickable.
I honestly don't know why are they doing this, i didn't gave mutch importance because i didn't had this problem in test, by the way i take a look at this!

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I honestly don't know why are they doing this, i didn't gave mutch importance because i didn't had this problem in test, by the way i take a look at this!
Was actually about to ask that question, why they behave so strangely since I can't remember stumbling across any Ren'py game having that oddity. For the time being its fine since (at least I think) there's no events that take place in the hallway(s) right? So rollback or quickload when ever it happens always results in minimal loss of time.

PS: World map works fine.
House + School + outside Miss Carter's place can get bugged.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, I noticed that too, but just scrolled backwards and the screen came back again, so it was no biggee for me really.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
It's been awhile since I visited this game but - if I could get some advice - how does one advance this game? I upgraded to 7.1 on a Mac build but cannot end a day and get to the next morning - is there a way to sleep or something?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I have a problem, I can't pass to day 2; after midnight, there's no option anywhere to sleep or something like that, and the pass time option just don't do anything at that time (It works during the day, but the 1st day just don't end/pass to the next)

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's been awhile since I visited this game but - if I could get some advice - how does one advance this game? I upgraded to 7.1 on a Mac build but cannot end a day and get to the next morning - is there a way to sleep or something?
I have a problem, I can't pass to day 2; after midnight, there's no option anywhere to sleep or something like that, and the pass time option just don't do anything at that time (It works during the day, but the 1st day just don't end/pass to the next)
If you go in your room at late night you should have the sleep option!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will there be any?
Honeslty im not sure, i don't know a lot of this fetish, maybe or maybe not, i think it's a 50/50 one of the point of my game is add more fetish possible but i need to do some experience about them and read/watch some!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
RSSINFRos i have maybe a stupid question.I´m not sure if this cause my savegame.When you look on the screenshot there is writen -1 dose instead 0 dose.Is this a bug or is it my savegame what makes that? When i create 3 serums then there is written that i have 2 dose but i can use 3 serums

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos i have maybe a stupid question.I´m not sure if this cause my savegame.When you look on the screenshot there is writen -1 dose instead 0 dose.Is this a bug or is it my savegame what makes that? When i create 3 serums then there is written that i have 2 dose but i can use 3 serums
Weird, i think is a bug, i will check it! I've seen this bug somewhere there in this thread!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
RSSINFRos do you have maybe looked into that what i wrote yesterday with the anal sex with the little sister? What i mean there is that after i was finish with this update i have looked into the image folder to see if i missing something.And there i have seen this pictures where the mc fuck her in like doggy style anal but i become only the missionary anal pictures.I have looked into your script file and if i understand this right but i´m a very noob to understand this, that the doggystyle scene should come after you have the first time anal with her.It is in the line 4655 in your script file.Or is this for the version 0.8? when yes i´m sorry to ask you for that

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes