1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos do you have maybe looked into that what i wrote yesterday with the anal sex with the little sister? What i mean there is that after i was finish with this update i have looked into the image folder to see if i missing something.And there i have seen this pictures where the mc fuck her in like doggy style anal but i become only the missionary anal pictures.I have looked into your script file and if i understand this right but i´m a very noob to understand this, that the doggystyle scene should come after you have the first time anal with her.It is in the line 4655 in your script file.Or is this for the version 0.8? when yes i´m sorry to ask you for that
Oh yeah, it is because the lil sister path change in base a choice you made at the game start, if you say bad words about lsis to Miss Carter it start a "slave" route, if you say good things it start a "love" route. So with differente paths some scenes are different too

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh yeah, it is because the lil sister path change in base a choice you made at the game start, if you say bad words about lsis to Miss Carter it start a "slave" route, if you say good things it start a "love" route. So with differente paths some scenes are different too
good to know.Then i´m on the love route with her.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There you have it, and yes, it's from 0.6, maybe older...
it seems that your savegame is corruptet.Maybe because this is from a earlyer version instead of 0.6.You could test this when you start a new game and see if this working

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+- Girls are somewhat good looking, despite the bad resolution (somehow Yasmine from the mall looks hotter than all the other females. Yet she doesn't get any screen time)

- Quality of models and environments (resolution mostly) is pretty bad
- The game is so damn boring
- The whole "walking somewhere in first person" thing isn't a good thing
- All the girls look so bored
- Simon looks like Sonic
- Serum stuff is grindy even if you cheat to get 3947 serums

Very unsatisfying. I thought the game was boring, the enviroments are probably the worst I've ever seen. The girls could be better but the worst thing is the low resolution and blurry image quality. This is a poor man's mix of Max's Life and Corruption.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Is it necessary to start a new game to access the missions of the sister 2 to 6? I've uploaded a save and every time I click on play mission, the "next update" message appears ...

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is very, only 3 comments on the animations. 1ª: The animations with the little sister are very short, they should be like the others; 2nd: We need the option to enjoy ourselves in the mouths and inside, not just to enjoy ourselves; 3rd: The anal animation with the older sister is very broken, it is necessary to leave fluid like the others.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Or has it not gotten to that stage yet?

Because right now, the only one with missions is the Little Sister.

Am I correct?

I think the interactions you have with the Little Sister are nice but too quick. And with this whole love/slave route, what actions you give to make it known that she will love you or be a slave?

Everyday is basically the same thing over and over again, same ones in the kitchen/bathroom in the morning and same throughout the day.

Is there also no way to get into their locked rooms?

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
+- Girls are somewhat good looking, despite the bad resolution (somehow Yasmine from the mall looks hotter than all the other females. Yet she doesn't get any screen time)

- Quality of models and environments (resolution mostly) is pretty bad
- The game is so damn boring
- The whole "walking somewhere in first person" thing isn't a good thing
- All the girls look so bored
- Simon looks like Sonic
- Serum stuff is grindy even if you cheat to get 3947 serums

Very unsatisfying. I thought the game was boring, the enviroments are probably the worst I've ever seen. The girls could be better but the worst thing is the low resolution and blurry image quality. This is a poor man's mix of Max's Life and Corruption.
Well about the quality maybe is because my computer is old and slow so i use hs as low to have a easier work-flow, about the story i will stick with this plan, probably i will learn from my mistakes and next games will be better, i hope. Should i do a spin-off where simon is actually sonic and he grope all the girls with his superfast hands? lmao
Yasmine and other girls will have their space in future!

Reactions: batman666

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is it necessary to start a new game to access the missions of the sister 2 to 6? I've uploaded a save and every time I click on play mission, the "next update" message appears ...
Yeah, i didn't wrote it on description, my bad!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
1th: Yeah but i have lack of ideas + my writing is baaad + i want to make updates, so i can't stay too mutch days in one mission session. 2nd: Can you explain it? Like you think i should add more oral? 3rd: I will check it when i can!

Hello, excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue either ... what I mean is that we should have the option to make them swallow and end up inside their bodies instead of just outside.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well about the quality maybe is because my computer is old and slow so i use hs as low to have a easier work-flow, about the story i will stick with this plan, probably i will learn from my mistakes and next games will be better, i hope. Should i do a spin-off where simon is actually sonic and he grope all the girls with his superfast hands? lmao
Yasmine and other girls will have their space in future!
The slow computer does of course explain the quality of backgrounds and models. I'm wishing you enough success so you can get a better rig and ramp up the quality of both. I don't necessarily think that the models look bad, just blurry and a bit uninspired. I'd also like more close-ups, the girls seem to be quite far away most of the time.

And why a spin-off? Just create a dream sequence where he is actually Sonic and gropes all the girls with his superfast hands. xD I'm all for unexpected crazy content. More Yasmine sounds good. I don't wanna sound mean but her model looked so much better than all the others. Whatever you did differently about her, maybe it'll help improve the overall graphic fidelity as well? If not, just give us more Yasmine. ;)

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
1th: Yeah but i have lack of ideas + my writing is baaad + i want to make updates, so i can't stay too mutch days in one mission session. 2nd: Can you explain it? Like you think i should add more oral? 3rd: I will check it when i can!

Hello, excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue either ... what I mean is that we should have the option to make them swallow and end up inside their bodies instead of just outside.
Ah, now i understand! Don't worry about english lol. I think is a good idea! Maybe i will add it but nothing is sure!
Hello, have you ever thought about putting the game in French?

If you want, i can translate the game for you...
I will think about translating in the final release, maybe if i have money i will pay someone to write all the sentences in the right way, probably a lot of sentences are without sense because of my bad english. I hope to make a final release with other languages (Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portoguese, French)!
The slow computer does of course explain the quality of backgrounds and models. I'm wishing you enough success so you can get a better rig and ramp up the quality of both. I don't necessarily think that the models look bad, just blurry and a bit uninspired. I'd also like more close-ups, the girls seem to be quite far away most of the time.

And why a spin-off? Just create a dream sequence where he is actually Sonic and gropes all the girls with his superfast hands. xD I'm all for unexpected crazy content. More Yasmine sounds good. I don't wanna sound mean but her model looked so much better than all the others. Whatever you did differently about her, maybe it'll help improve the overall graphic fidelity as well? If not, just give us more Yasmine. ;)
If i can make this my work i will invest in better pc and maybe other softwares, i hope to have success too haha!
Bruh im wondering about Simon right now lool, i will add this to the "maybe to do" things
A big difference in Yasmine are the eyes i think it fit really good in her face, maybe i will use her model as a base for next games!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Game updated to version 0.8.0, old saves won't work and i'll try to fix it today, i did the update one week ago after the publish of v0.7.0, if you find some bugs please reply there or contact me at: redstarinfros@gmail.com, the original post is

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes