1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Tried playing this a long time ago, had several bugs, one of them being the Fast Forward for example, do we still have these problems?

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Compressed version?
The PC version is 200/250 MB, the uncompressed version is +2GB! So the standard download are compressed with images from png (2MB/img) to webp (50KB/img)
Tried playing this a long time ago, had several bugs, one of them being the Fast Forward for example, do we still have these problems?
You can use the skip like everywere but im sure there is still a lot of bugs and problem, my product isn't even close to perfect status, i have to work still a lot on it!

Reactions: Ruslan1

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
Will Miss Carter and Berta appear in future releases? Miss Carter is a babe and i would enjoy more time with her. Thank you for the great game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The PC version is 200/250 MB, the uncompressed version is +2GB! So the standard download are compressed with images from png (2MB/img) to webp (50KB/img)

You can use the skip like everywere but im sure there is still a lot of bugs and problem, my product isn't even close to perfect status, i have to work still a lot on it!
you are right. I have seen the uncompressed one. Thanks to you and gregers

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will Miss Carter and Berta appear in future releases? Miss Carter is a babe and i would enjoy more time with her. Thank you for the great game.
Yes, i will add scenes for every character, i don't know when because i want to finish all the family characters before working on other characters!

Reactions: Laurie227

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Does FIX 0.8.0 TO 0.8.1 works with uncompressed version too or it is for compressed version only?

Reactions: RSSINFRos

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
What language is this tool speaking? In what universe would even the most melodramatic woman be turned on by these ridiculous tubs of word salad? I just started and I'm already thinking of quitting. This dev needs a beta who can translate this into semi-sane normal English.

Reactions: RSSINFRos
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes