3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1 UPD hat.png

Overview:
A young girl is forced to leave her native country and escape abroad. In a foreign land, she and the others is not welcome and she needs to learn to deal with it somehow. Will she break under such a blow of fate, or will it only make her stronger?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: ZofiLodz
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

3.png 20.png 26.png 23.png 17.png 25.png 28.png HA2.png NA1.png SC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I don't mind non-native English authors. Usually, they're better more entertaining to read than pure MTL.

This being said, please dear game author, provide game without installer. Barring very old games, no one "installs" their games any more in 2021. We simply download (archive), uncompress (archive), and then run them.

EDIT : It's also easier to check for viruses in a 4387 Ko EXE rather than a 154 Mo one, which is refused by .

Last edited:

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
I don't mind non-native English authors. Usually, they're better more entertaining to read than pure MTL.

This being said, please dear game author, provide game without installer. Barring very old games, no one "installs" their games any more in 2021. We simply download (archive), uncompress (archive), and then run them.
Totally agree on that!
I wanted to try the game but I don't want to give it administrator rights.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I don't want to give it administrator rights
That's a good habit to take, especially from sites like this one (which is already one of the "cleanest" of its kind).
I recommend using to avoid installers. It's not 100% safe or fail-proof though, so better still that author uploads compressed archive, with smaller EXE/DLL, which can be easily checked through anti-virus or other online options, like VT.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's a bit of a grind, but other than that, it looks promising.
Good luck with the development ZofiLodz :giggle:

I just extracted the .exe with 7zip. Worked fine. x)
I also don't want to install these games.. especially unfinished ones.

Reactions: voerman and Skalli

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
A game with potential locked behind it; The engine and distribution is actually the problem.
The writing is not great for English speakers, but it's readable, I've waded through worse translations before.

There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late. (y)

996738_20.jpg

Last edited:

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
Totally agree on that!
I wanted to try the game but I don't want to give it administrator rights.
Done, I updated the links on GDrive, MEGA and PIXELDRAIN. Unfortunately, I can't change the links on NOPY and ZIPPYSHARE - I don't have access to them, they were added by a moderator.
It's a bit of a grind, but other than that, it looks promising.
Good luck with the development ZofiLodz :giggle:

I just extracted the .exe with 7zip. Worked fine. x)
I also don't want to install these games.. especially unfinished ones.
Thanks a lot!

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I don't mind non-native English authors...
EDIT : It's also easier to check for viruses in a 4387 Ko EXE rather than a 154 Mo one, which is refused by .
"Ko" and "Mo" ... What are these, please? (I've been using or programming computers since the early 1980s and using SI/Metric units all my life but have never heard of these!)
e-d :)

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
After a LOT of grind (without any sex scenes) I was able to get to chapter 2. And I can't do anything, is that normal ?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes