3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It's no wonder that we keep losing to space if we keep talking in that are never the same. That's totally my bad. In my defence, I use a at home and I'm probably still mostly in holidays mode.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that. :censored:

(Info for everyone): "Octets" are units used when downloading in many languages other than English. Hence kO are kiloOctets and MO are MegaOctets, etc. An Octet is the same "size" as a Byte (i.e.: 1 Byte = 8 bits) however, it is not used as a description of storage space as "Byte" is.

I hope I remebered that correctly.
e-d :)

Nikolas-Ambross

Formerly 'Piemanftw'
Mar 28, 2017
I'll hop in with my two cents in a moment, but from what I can see all this dev needs is to switch a few words around and he'll be pretty much set. The structure of most of it is workable more-so than a mtl game.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Okay, it's quite good so far. Short (I cheated money because meh farming system so far) but that's expected from 0.1's. I like the overall skill progression system, needs more save slots, maybe needs a tutorial although I was able to figure out all the game mechanics in 5 minutes. Would also like a Quest system to prevent skipping stuff as I have no idea if there was more. I'm not much into text-based stuff so hope it has more pictures in the future as well. Overall, I would say it is on the correct path. The "grammatical errors" people are complaining about here based on screenshots are not really noticeable at all, just the f95 community being themselves. Again, I am not much into text-based stuff so I might have skimmed over some things but there were no glaring errors as such. The UI is also fine, not the best I have seen but honestly, I prefer it over stuff I have seen on Ren'Py games of the kind. I terms of performance, it runs well. The saving function is a bit annoying and asks you to overwrite even if there is no save file present but you get used to it after you run out of the six slots.

TL;DR: Great proof of concept for the first version and will look forward to what the dev brings forward in the future.

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
That's a good habit to take, especially from sites like this one (which is already one of the "cleanest" of its kind).
I recommend using to avoid installers. It's not 100% safe or fail-proof though, so better still that author uploads compressed archive, with smaller EXE/DLL, which can be easily checked through anti-virus or other online options, like VT.
Thank you for your recommandation, I will give it a try.

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Yes, i'm not english native speaker but I will be very happy for any feedback on grammar here or on patreon. I guessed that I would not be able to avoid grammatical errors, so I made a special post to track them.
I've unlocked chapter 2, will have more content like lezdom, hobo sex and others?

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
Will you include heavy lezdom (lesbian domination) in future releases as strapon sex
Yes, definitely.
How to go fullscreen?
LAlt + Enter
I see "Female Protagonist" and "Lesbian" tags.

So the question is:

Will pure lesbian playthrough be possible?
Yes, since this is a sandbox, I plan to give the player the opportunity to determine which roots and characters to go to, and which to avoid, and not too connect the main passage with some specific characters.
I'll hop in with my two cents in a moment, but from what I can see all this dev needs is to switch a few words around and he'll be pretty much set. The structure of most of it is workable more-so than a mtl game.
Thank you
Okay, it's quite good so far. Short (I cheated money because meh farming system so far) but that's expected from 0.1's. I like the overall skill progression system, needs more save slots, maybe needs a tutorial although I was able to figure out all the game mechanics in 5 minutes. Would also like a Quest system to prevent skipping stuff as I have no idea if there was more. I'm not much into text-based stuff so hope it has more pictures in the future as well. Overall, I would say it is on the correct path. The "grammatical errors" people are complaining about here based on screenshots are not really noticeable at all, just the f95 community being themselves. Again, I am not much into text-based stuff so I might have skimmed over some things but there were no glaring errors as such. The UI is also fine, not the best I have seen but honestly, I prefer it over stuff I have seen on Ren'Py games of the kind. I terms of performance, it runs well. The saving function is a bit annoying and asks you to overwrite even if there is no save file present but you get used to it after you run out of the six slots.

TL;DR: Great proof of concept for the first version and will look forward to what the dev brings forward in the future.
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I've planned some of this myself, but I see that some things are definitely worth adding: for example, an achievement system to understand whether all available events are open. So far, my capabilities (or rather speed) in graphics production are somewhat limited by my hardware, but I try not to make the game text-only.
Once again, thank you so much for your words of support, I will try to take into account all wishes.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
@ZofiLodz
just a simple question, when you say "make you stronger" do you mean the MC can be the controling and dominant one?. or is it only submission? (forced or concented)

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
just a simple question, when you say "make you stronger" do you mean the MC can be the controling and dominant one?. or is it only submission? (forced or concented)
Yes, MC can be dominant or submissive depending on your decisions, perks and attributes.

Reactions: Shen10

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Just started a playthrough - - -

You should change Amanda's surname, in many countries "P****k" is considered an unacceptable racial slur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcj300

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Done, I updated the links on GDrive, MEGA and PIXELDRAIN. Unfortunately, I can't change the links on NOPY and ZIPPYSHARE - I don't have access to them, they were added by a moderator.

Thanks a lot!
Thank you for your afford. I played your game and it seems very promising. Btw is there any dress change planned for it? That would be great!

Reactions: DeVadder

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Uhh, nice, this looks very promising. The art style and the mechanics hinted at by the screenshots seem to be right up my alley… And it runs on Wine. Thank the (Game)Maker!

Though I have to say, pussyreaperxxx, I completely disagree on your assessment of the game's grammar being fine: there are multiple errors on the screenshots with Amanda alone, and many more in the prologue. It's easy to follow, yes, but it's also in dire need of proof-reading. And this is coming from a non-native speaker.

Having said that, ZofiLodz, I really like what I've seen so far. Keep it up!

On a sidenote: does anybody know if the game not showing the Guillemets is a code page error or based on me running this through wine? I only know of them because the text felt off, so I went ahead and decompiled it to see if this was intentional….

You should change Amanda's surname, in many countries "P****k" is considered an unacceptable racial slur.
While it's first and foremost Polish for Polish citizen, and a surname used in Middle Europe and some of it's neighboring countries, it's sadly also used as a slur, yes.

Reactions: ZofiLodz

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021

Wow. I slightly surfed on the network and it seems yes, the usual surname seems to have a very negative connotation. Thank you for paying attention. I'll fix it.

Reactions: DeVadder

DeVadder

Jan 6, 2021
A bit short but that was expected. I really like the art style and all the systems that were there seemed solid. Regarding grammar and language, the only thing that I noticed is that occasinally it switches to past tense. For example during the corrupted scene with Amanda, she suddenly "need_ed_" to see your devotion instead of needs.
But I really like the game so far and am looking forward to future updates.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
What the Hell??
This Game Has NO REAL Direction or Instruction what To do!
We Are OBVIOUSLY in a Country that does NOT want Us (Fine!)
Amanda tells Us WE Have/Should work; Study the rules & laws.
To pay weekly taxes (but She Does NOT Tell Us how much is needed)
Can ONLY Work every other day ??? ("You Need to De-stress first")
(How the F*ck am I suppose to do that??)
Studying in Library - Am I ONLY suppose to 'study' Free courses??

I imagine that It Will Not Be long before this game winds up on the ABANDONED list.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes