3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
So 20sanity back from sleeping = work two days then sit on your buttcheeks and watch tv for a day to get it back up
Maybe abit more sanity back from sleeping would be a good thing

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
What the Hell??
This Game Has NO REAL Direction or Instruction what To do!
We Are OBVIOUSLY in a Country that does NOT want Us (Fine!)
Amanda tells Us WE Have/Should work; Study the rules & laws.
To pay weekly taxes (but She Does NOT Tell Us how much is needed)
Can ONLY Work every other day ??? ("You Need to De-stress first")
(How the F*ck am I suppose to do that??)
Studying in Library - Am I ONLY suppose to 'study' Free courses??

I imagine that It Will Not Be long before this game winds up on the ABANDONED list.
its really not that complicated, give the guy a break, its a 0.1 super first version of the game..

but the lib gives you oppetinuty to raise your stats basicly, the (leaf) lower counter on the right, goes from 1-1000 you raise it by the normal activityes, free lessons give alot less than paid ones. when it reaches 1000 you gain a level, which gives you some stat points and a perk point. in your diary you can choose which stat to put your points into, endurance, stength, humbless and arogance. allso in the diary is your character picture in the top of that is a circlular symbol, clicking on that will show your int and corruption stat, these can be raised by paying for the two courses (each 500) on the right side in the libary, the top raises int and the lower raises corruption.
The top (brain) counter shows your sanity, it takes 60 minimum to work for amanda, and thats the only way you can make money, i think the weekly "tax" is 500, each full work day pays 200..

so "cope" with the people, raise your stats and win your right to move out of the imigration center, thats the whole game so far. after that you cant do anything other than go back and grind some more.

Reactions: Lolph Dundlen

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
@ZofiLodz
ok, now i tried it, you wanted some feedback. :)

first off, IMO you need to cut the grind a little, takes too long and all will just cheat the stats, not saying there should be no grind, but its too much IMO...
2nd, i fairly easy managed to figure out how the game works, but as you probaly can see in the comments, not everybody want to even TRY to figure things out, they want it all explained. so i sugest you make better discriptions of what the different things do. IE the work button should read, "x hours pays x money and cost x sanity" something like that, same for the library buttons. allso dont "hide" the int and corruption stat behind the circle icon, put it on the stat page visible...
3rd more art work, make some artwork for your events, or more for the existing events..

now i need to say, i didnt try the subroute, because i dont submit, i know alot of people like it, but to me its a total dealbreaker. anyway, what i wanted to say is that i have only seen the dominant route, i fought, i resisted and i dominated, only submiting when my stats forced me to do so. but what i seen so far, is a good proof of concept, but the content so far is very minimal, so its really hard to comment on, but i liked to get my shoelases tied :) ofcause i expect that to develop in the future to bigger and more profound domination not just in the case of amanda but others as well, i expect the plan is that the next step up the ladder will follow a simular path, you need to "win" over the next, submit or subdue him/her and then move on, untill we have reached whatever goal you have for the MC. if there is added enough content and events to keep it interesting i think this could be a great game, and i have to say i dont think your english is as bad as its made out to be in the comments, ofcause its not perfect, but its easy understandable, and not "engrish" at all. a few grammar misstakes or spelling errors means very little, but if you want to make it perfect get someone to proof read the text...

i hope my comments are usefull to you, best of luck with the game, looking forward to see where this goes.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
its really not that complicated, give the guy a break, its a 0.1 super first version of the game..

but the lib gives you oppetinuty to raise your stats basicly, the (leaf) lower counter on the right, goes from 1-1000 you raise it by the normal activityes, free lessons give alot less than paid ones. when it reaches 1000 you gain a level, which gives you some stat points and a perk point. in your diary you can choose which stat to put your points into, endurance, stength, humbless and arogance. allso in the diary is your character picture in the top of that is a circlular symbol, clicking on that will show your int and corruption stat, these can be raised by paying for the two courses (each 500) on the right side in the libary, the top raises int and the lower raises corruption.
The top (brain) counter shows your sanity, it takes 60 minimum to work for amanda, and thats the only way you can make money, i think the weekly "tax" is 500, each full work day pays 200..

so "cope" with the people, raise your stats and win your right to move out of the imigration center, thats the whole game so far. after that you cant do anything other than go back and grind some more.
Well, I Did Figure Out ALOT of what You just explained, by 'trial & error'.
- I figured out How to work & earn $$, but I didn't know about the 60 pts (brain)
- when working; get paid $200 per shift
- currently the tx, at least for me, is $200. But I am SURE That Will increase at some point.
- Still Not entirely Sure of the point of the Leaf icon,
- Class $500 Scientific (Intelligence)
- Class $500 Corruption (Literature)
Diary - I am 1/2 way thru Lv 10
- my attributes are climbing; made some errors in beginning
I am guessing that I Should NOT have any extra (leftover) Perks (1)
IF I have enough Attribute pts in a specific area/Level (Endurance, Strength, Humble, Arrogance)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
resting (your room 10, common room 5) and walking in the yard (5) gives sanity. Conversations, studies give adaptation, the Science study additionally rewards 1 intelligence point and art 1 corruption point. Every 1000 adaptation (the leaf sign) you seem to gain a level. With that level you can invest points in your stats and unlock a perk. The higher stats you have + perk and amount of corruption/intelligence seems to enable new scenes and options. Work gives you some money and scenes.

Might become interesting but for now it's quite repetitive and grindy and it's missing some art.

Hope this helps some of you to progress in the game.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
resting (your room 10, common room 5) and walking in the yard (5) gives sanity. Conversations, studies give adaptation, the Science study additionally rewards 1 intelligence point and art 1 corruption point. Every 1000 adaptation (the leaf sign) you seem to gain a level. With that level you can invest points in your stats and unlock a perk. The higher stats you have + perk and amount of corruption/intelligence seems to enable new scenes and options. Work gives you some money and scenes.

Might become interesting but for now it's quite repetitive and grindy and it's missing some art.

Hope this helps some of you to progress in the game.
IDK,... My feeling Is the Game SHOULD have been set-up that After Amanda gave her Intro speech,
She Should have given Us players a "tutorial" on How to play the Game, and what things mean.
(I kinda felt that I was going into this 'blind'.)

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
What the Hell??
This Game Has NO REAL Direction or Instruction what To do!
We Are OBVIOUSLY in a Country that does NOT want Us (Fine!)
Amanda tells Us WE Have/Should work; Study the rules & laws.
To pay weekly taxes (but She Does NOT Tell Us how much is needed)
Can ONLY Work every other day ??? ("You Need to De-stress first")
(How the F*ck am I suppose to do that??)
Studying in Library - Am I ONLY suppose to 'study' Free courses??

I imagine that It Will Not Be long before this game winds up on the ABANDONED list.
So 20sanity back from sleeping = work two days then sit on your buttcheeks and watch tv for a day to get it back up
Maybe abit more sanity back from sleeping would be a good thing

IDK,... My feeling Is the Game SHOULD have been set-up that After Amanda gave her Intro speech,
She Should have given Us players a "tutorial" on How to play the Game, and what things mean.
(I kinda felt that I was going into this 'blind'.)
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will definitely take this into account in the next update! Definitely worth adding some instructions and balance improvements.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
SO,.. I got My Papers! Able to leave IC for the "Slums".
So I have Reached EoC for now.??

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
SO,.. I got My Papers! Able to leave IC for the "Slums".
So I have Reached EoC for now.??
yeah, the Slums bit is clearly not implemented yet. You can tour the town and you can sleep in the slum room to avoid weekly taxation, but sleeping there doesn't restore energy and there's no rest option. All that's left to do is to explore more of the IC content.

DeVadder

Jan 6, 2021
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will definitely take this into account in the next update! Definitely worth adding some instructions and balance improvements.
Personally, I like figuring out the mechanics myself to some degree. If the game essentially tells me the buttons I have to click in which order, it becomes super boring to me. The only thing I would have liked explained is that adaption is basically xp for levels and how much the rent would be. Apart from that, I did enjoy figuring out the min/max myself. For example, when I realised you can start work at 11 and thus rest and walk beforehand.
Not to mention that the lack of perfect clarity fits the theme of the game quite nicely. Our heroine was thrown into a new and unexpected life in a foreign land in the middle of the night! Of course she is confused and needs to figure out how to deal with everything. She doesn't know the best way to get out of the IC.

Reactions: damnedfrog

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
Personally, I like figuring out the mechanics myself to some degree. If the game essentially tells me the buttons I have to click in which order, it becomes super boring to me. The only thing I would have liked explained is that adaption is basically xp for levels and how much the rent would be. Apart from that, I did enjoy figuring out the min/max myself. For example, when I realised you can start work at 11 and thus rest and walk beforehand.
Not to mention that the lack of perfect clarity fits the theme of the game quite nicely. Our heroine was thrown into a new and unexpected life in a foreign land in the middle of the night! Of course she is confused and needs to figure out how to deal with everything. She doesn't know the best way to get out of the IC.
Yes, it seemed to me that some obscurity and independent exploring of the world is part of the mechanics of the sandbox. But apparently, not everyone liked it, so I will add some explanations and tips, but I will not rub them in the player's face and leave them optional.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, it seemed to me that some obscurity and independent exploring of the world is part of the mechanics of the sandbox. But apparently, not everyone liked it, so I will add some explanations and tips, but I will not rub them in the player's face and leave them optional.
this is honestly fantastic grindy yes and id like it if we could avoid maledom from the begining but i really love it i wish we could submit to that girl in class and kiss her shoes and thank her for stepping on us ..

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
will there be a ch 2 ?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes