4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This has been put in hold at this update, she got artist to make art to this game and meanwhile she and her small development team works with Young Maria.
It's that's for a hide the question about a Mega Downlink for Young Maria... This game who is here, a have no interest in....

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Playing as male elf, but no sex actions appear when I defeat an enemy. I can kneel or bend over the enemy, or kneel and bend over myself, but there's no sex action to do... Are sex actions only available when I lose/submit?

Last edited:

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
Looks like foxes are still broken in the forest area.

Tried at 100 agility/strength, then 300, then 500, and now at absolutely broken 1,000 and I just miss every time. I'm okay with grindy, but this feels like a bug.

Edit: Almost every shot results in a dead fox now, after posting this. RNG is a fickle thing.

Last edited:

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Looks like foxes are still broken in the forest area.

Tried at 100 agility/strength, then 300, then 500, and now at absolutely broken 1,000 and I just miss every time. I'm okay with grindy, but this feels like a bug.

Edit: Almost every shot results in a dead fox now, after posting this. RNG is a fickle thing.
For starting to kill foxes, you need to do a quest first - killing it. After you've done that, killing foxes is possible.
I worried about that too. Then I did that other quest first (if I remember right it is a bit more into the forest) and then it worked. I have repeated it several times and it is just working the same way.

I feel it is not completed, because there is no finish and sometimes I lack some option in the story. Choosing the sex, may change it, but I don't like to check all possible versions. I look for easy stuff and entertainment. Not some big puzzles, at least not for this kind of game.

And I see nothing else coming along for quite some time.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
It always happens when a game dev starts working on two games. They should focus on one first before the other. Big companies and small groups are able to handle 2 projects never single developer.
yeah, this game also have so much potential too

edit: like many other game that are abandoned too

Reactions: HannahPacer

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:
The ONLINE link is broken and should be updated to point to the new site name:
--Enjoy

Edit: This has now been updated by a moderator--thank you.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes