HTML - Abandoned - Forest Fairytales [v2.4.1] [MariaMod]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Anon21

I can't really recommend this yet. There's a hunting system where you can hunt foxes. This is presumably a way to get money, only the grind to increase stats is so very slow it's ridiculous. Agility is (presumably) the stat to get arrows to actually hit anything, but you start with a tiny amount and I reached over 100 (20+ game days of stat grinding) and I still can't hit anything. (I have 25 in the other stats)

There's a wardrobe in your bedroom, so you can change what you are wearing (or not wearing). However even if you remove all clothing and go out and about bare-naked nobody comments including your parents.

It just needs a lot more content - more locations in the city, more interaction options and more variety in repeating activities.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tekandosii

TL;DR - The game has almost no content in it at this time (v2.0.0), and seems to be more over a very small but expanding overworld work-in-progress, with a couple of other rudimentary systems built in.

The text that is available is fairly well written, and the direction of the content seems to be aiming for some fetishes I enjoy in adult games, e.g. orcs, submission, corruption, bestiality/monsters, transformation, and multi-branching player choices. The issue is that the only adult content I found (even after reading comments) was submitting or winning to/over an orc (M/F) in which you can then only give oral. Otherwise, an extremely basic and barebones world, skill system, corruption, and clothing exist at this time. I'll keep an eye on this and update accordingly, but after 30min+ of trying the game out, I found it promising but not worth checking out beyond the hope that it turns into something with a ton more sexual content in the future.

(I played as a female, I tested out the male option to double check, but didn't find any discernible difference after a couple of minutes of trying it out. Furthermore, I only sought to try the sexual content of male orcs and either F/M wolves, as such I don't 100% know if there exists more content for M + F orc or F + F orc, but comments seem to suggest there are only oral options along these paths as well.)