EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

Overview:

Forest of the Blue Skin or FOBS is an action platforming hentai game currently in development by a guy named Zell23
While the story at the center of the village, to capture the monster and bring to the village." Such as making it to flow.

More info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2020-09-24
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Developer: Zell23 -
Censored: No
Version: A1.20/B1.05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Controls:

Version Difference:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win (vA1.20): - - -
Win (vB1.05): - - -

Extras:

Thanks Marakalaid for the links. Thanks @Dracula Belmont & @RooksAreCool for the save files

lewdlook-forest-of-the-blue-skin_5dc9f743.png lewdlook-forest-of-the-blue-skin_baec195e.png lewdlook-forest-of-the-blue-skin_d1baf28d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh so many hours wasted collecting them all last time I played this guess times to reinstall it and take trip down memory lane :p

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Wait a hot diggity damn second
This game is translated do not be scared of japanese title lol
When was this translated? Who did it? If I am not mistaken the lack of a translation for this game was a big issue for a while.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Okay. Down Arrow initiates sexy time with captured monsters. But how do I, and I can't believe I'm asking this, stop sexy time? I've pressed so many buttons and that slime girl is still riding me.
Well i have played this game ever since the release of this game and it has become awesome.
Are you in the gallery by any chance? To stop the infinite sex loop (only some monster have them), after you cummed in her just press the left or right arrow keys and while you are laying down just press UP to get back up. At some monsters If you are about to do it and there are no movements until you press that down arrow key again, you can press the UP arrow key to cancel it.
While you are in the gallery you can also speed up the scenes you get by pressing the left and right arrow keys

Reactions: ponyguy

BoopRick

Sep 1, 2017
Man, it's been a while since I played this, great game, glad to see it on here

Edit : the walkthrough seems incomplete though, I would recommend using the one on monstergirlunlimited (.net) by slimmo (I'm pretty sure he keeps it up to date)

Reactions: Gabaw

Hunterfi32

Mar 29, 2018
Finaly on F95! this game is awesome i wait every updates but i cant stop myself to replay again and again the last onen

Reactions: Pixune

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Man, it's been a while since I played this, great game, glad to see it on here

Edit : the walkthrough seems incomplete though, I would recommend using the one on monstergirlunlimited (.net) by slimmo (I'm pretty sure he keeps it up to date)
It's uncompleted because i haven't finished this game yet if you find completed walktrough send it to me or to the uploader.

Lv1VillagerB

May 20, 2018
Great to find it here. Lately I was no longer able to download it form the creator's link. I hope you'll add a mega link and the translators will catch up quickly after each new release.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes