Ren'Py - Abandoned - Forest Rhapsody [v0.1] [GSGC and Johnny Doe]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The game has average game mechanics. The graphics and renders are awesome and the characters look really appealing. Unfortunately there is a small amount of content and since abandoned...there will be no more. Pitty.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TNVL

A great first release! Beautiful ladies, with PLNETY OF TITS!!
    And the plot itself is pretty good to, a very interesting and cool start of a probably a great story!

I think this got a lot potential, can't wait for the next update!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

This game has a lot of potential and when DEVs promised they will rise from the ashes, they weren't lying. The way game unfolds with all paranormal is going to be interesting. And man! MILFs they are gorgeous af . I hope this game turns out great, it will be a straight slap in the face for those who shitted all over it by calling it a ripoff by just presuming everything with a 10 minutes of content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2786345

High quality animations, interesting story start, Very similar to lust epidemic. Game needs to tell you when the current build is over and have a navigation menu though. Also needs to adjust where the characters move after dialogue. For a 0.1 game though, hold shit its fantastic!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Small tits are best

Well off to a good start BUT i will have to see a bit more
    it would also be better if you would let us know when we have reach the end of an update to save ppl runing around only to get frustrated
    it may be worth a 5 star but ATM
    its a solid 4 star IMHA well worth a down load
    keep up the good work Johnny Doe
  6. 4.00 star(s)

LouWill

v0.1 review

I want to give this 5 stars. Unique story with some subtext behind it. Unique and attractive models. Great animations. The hotel navigation is easy and intuitive. Dialogue isn't perfect but can be easily fixed with a proofreader. My one problem is how easy it is to seduce everyone. Even the women that seemingly hate you clearly want you in some way. If it's going to be like this the rest of the game, then there should be a disclaimer.

Unclear if it's going to be a VN or kinetic novel because there were no choices in my play through. I also didn't find any hints.

Definitely worth playing. Who knows maybe I'll update the review to 5 stars after getting some more content and it's clear what direction the devs are taking this .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Odin73

I did played the old version and it wasnt bad until the dev/devs decided to remake the game with RENPY from RPGM. WOW unbelievable! It was way more better than old version. Great graphic, renders and animations! Those ladies are hot especially with their legs. Their legs look so delicious that I will feast on it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

SherlockQ

Very good start! Awesome drawings and the initial story is also has good expectations. Believe it is one of the most best games i played here. Looking forward to see more of your work(y). Don't forget the hints!;)