VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry if it bothered you, I'd like to please everyone, but I have no chance on doing that:cry:
You can't please everyone but you can please yourself. Make the game you want and some people will like it some people won't. I think adding the attempt is fine imho. It's your game and if someone doesn't like seeing rape or attempt at rape there's literally a tag as a big red flag for them.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
OK, that was a waste of a download. I was hoping for progress in the game, but I smell another dev hoping to just milk some suckers on Patreon.

Especially after I noticed this Tier level on his Patreon page...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you a game developer or just another run of the mill internet click-bait entrepreneur? And this Tier... OMG! Please tell us if anyone - anyone! - is stupid enough to fall for it. $160 a month for torrent links you can find anywhere? Heck, for $160 you can pretty much subscribe to to all the top tier streaming services legally!

I'm sorry I wasted my time writing a review before.

Mar 6, 2021
I think the dev ended up switching events, this is supposed to be on halloween since it's a bad nightmare. Christmas was supposed to be a good thing, although the whole game is bad.
A word of advice to the dev, delete this update for its own good, it will taint your game even more. And be more modest, I don't think anyone will pay $160 a month for this.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I don't understand why everyone asks me why the girl is not just yours ?!
I said clearly, I will split it in two!
Those who do not want to share her will have to press a single button "avoid NTR".
But as I specified before, it will happen much later
The reason why people ask you that is because most people do not like to be cucked/NTR'd. Its just how it is. As for your point on why it matters since you'll "split it in two". That's irrelevant as well because that means your attention is split into 2 routes. It would overcomplicates the storyline and that means slower updates.

NTR is very hard to do well. Add in incest then its x100 hard. Based on your patreon posts, you want to be sustainable and even profitable then I would strongly advise you to drop your NTR/sharing plans and focus 100% corruption route between the father and daughter. You would have access to a much bigger pool of players. (there's a reason why a large majority of profitable games do not have those fetishes)

If you're just doing this as a hobby on your free time, do what you want.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Forever My Girl [Christmas Bonus]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
And what did you expect, to see everyone sitting at the Christmas table?
I ask for a friend
How about not working on a special if the main game doesn't have any content at all and I don't only mean sexual content or that the sex scenes with the daughter in the special ruin the anticipation for when it actually happens in the main game.

Last edited by a moderator:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 685, in script
jump map
ScriptError: could not find label 'map'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 685, in script
jump map
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'map'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Forever My Girl 1.0
Fri Dec 24 20:15:46 2021

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Christmas Bonus needs to be marked as kinetic. I mean, it's kinda expected to be a short game, just cause of the nature of a holiday side story type game, but letting people know it is kinetic would help a bit more.
Just my 2 cents.

Jan 21, 2018
Some of these devs here really need to understand one thing, when your project is in its very early stages of development ( in this case just at its v1 stage) their sole focus should be on the main project and not other side projects like christmas and bloody Halloween bonus updates for godsakes!
Your game has the same amount of content as your christmas content ffs. Don't copy the rest of the devs over here who are rolling out seasonal and holiday special contents just cause its a tradition or trend. They have far more developed games and can afford to get sidetracked and roll out a few extras every now and then BUT NOT YOU!!!!!
A humble request to you dev and any other aspiring dev out here reading this comment that please don't follow the trend cause it won't always be beneficial for you in the long run, focus on the main content cause that's what's gonna bring in the followers as well as revenue.
Thanks!!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i really don't understand you guys... to be honest i really have not played this game after demo(you know this whole ntr/sharing thing) and don't know how much content is there but let's put this aside for a moment. soo you actually arguing about bonus content which is free?(that kind of rare, most of the dev would make it patreon special) dude have some sense of gratitude. nobody forced dev to make it free but he still did it. and it's christmas?!! who the hell don't want bonus? BRUH??
"I'm against NTR/sharing" but I'm gonna play a game where it portrays the main LI in a possibly NTR and definitely sharing position... right....
also ... I believe most people complain because it's kinda stupid to have a demo/0.1 release and immediatly go into a DLC .. like that shit is dumb..
fine dev wanted to give a present to fanbase .. how about continuing the main story?
shit .. he could have even made this with no hint of NTR/Sharing... just have the MC play the role of "Santa" and "Snowman" and issue a "warning" at the beginning of the dlc stating this is in the near future or some shit... could have even been added to the main story ..

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
i really don't understand you guys... to be honest i really have not played this game after demo(you know this whole ntr/sharing thing) and don't know how much content is there but let's put this aside for a moment. soo you actually arguing about bonus content which is free?(that kind of rare, most of the dev would make it patreon special) dude have some sense of gratitude. nobody forced dev to make it free but he still did it. and it's christmas?!! who the hell don't want bonus? BRUH??
I suggest first you play the main game and the bonus as well and then we will continue this discussion...
It's easy to refute something if you don't know the context in which the statement was made my friend. I got no beef with the dev himself but the concept of jumping to dlc's so early in the phase of development when even the game has not moved into a more complex and well-developed stage is completely moronic and a waste of time.... And that's coming from someone who hasn't published a single game over here but still has some common sense and know how's of game development.

Maybe you're right, but my only intention was to give a Christmas present and not make people pay for this bonus. I received so much negativity for something that I thought would bring you joy. I really lost a lot of time on it and I could be done with the second part of the main game, but I'm young and I have all the time in the world to finish the game, we just have to be a little more patient and stop discouraging the developers
Dev, respect for your work and your good intentions, meant no offence when I made my comment. Just wanted to state some facts for the community as whole which will benefit you and others as well for your current and future projects. Feedback from the community is what a dev should strive upon and grow. Hope you take these feedbacks positively and give out great releases in future. Cheers!!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
i really have not played nor the 0.1 or this bonus just wrote my opinion about bonus content

and you are saying there is ntr/sharing hint in bonus? did i get that part right?
Seems like you didn't read my post where I already said what happens in the special so first, the daughter builds a snowman who comes to life and fucks her, then we have a scene of the dad fucking the daughter, and at last, we have Santa fucking the daughter.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes