VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
im just starting this game, but wtf if you are driver just look at the road and nothing else matter, and if u dont care of yourself that is fine, but then u drive a car u can hurt the others. this should be some kind of disclaimer of this game)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, nothing in this yet seems to be NTR to me. The woman rubs the daughter's pussy while they are swimming together in the lake. Father has the opportunity to intervene, but you will lose affinity points with the daughter if you choose to do so. Apart from that, the Truth or Dare game seems to be hinting towards swinging/group sex in a later update.

Other than that, I'm not sure what the direction the game will go in. but as of now, I don't see anything in this that is actual NTR.
Haven't played the game but another person getting hands-on with the love interest's pussy sounds pretty damn close to me. But eh, if you can avoid it it's all good.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone got the Truth/dare solution? i always end with "bad path" - and even this game is good, it is not good enough to grind through all possible solutions and the dev seems to try to block the mace behind a patreon paywall

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
how do i win the damn game truth or dare it always tells me that it is not correct do i have to start from the beginning???

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how do i win the damn game truth or dare it always tells me that it is not correct do i have to start from the beginning???
you need the damn walktrough, hidden behind a patreon paywall - i am stuck myself with same problem

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anyone got the Truth/dare solution? i always end with "bad path" - and even this game is good, it is not good enough to grind through all possible solutions and the dev seems to try to block the mace behind a patreon paywall
Don't fear the search button. It is your friend.

Ellise - Dare - Yokuna - Ellise - Truth - Balls - Ethan - Yes - Dare
Then I get the "That's all" ending.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - after i continued the fucking T/D game, i encountered several bugs as plenty choices lead to false actions - like i asked Elli but Ethan answered. Then i got into a fight i couldn't win ......
This is no fun - sorry - time to stop ... and i really thought this might be a game which is worth to support after a few updates. Glad i didn't support until now for this mess. The game had so much potential though.....

• Angry

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
fight the guy, then run away to a farm after a little bathing in the creek ;) bj at the farm... the end ;)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
fight the guy, then run away to a farm after a little bathing in the creek ;) bj at the farm... the end ;)
silly joke - the fight starts and no matter what i do, i end being hit, and game ends here.
But nvm - i am done - i got enough of this shit - there are other much better games out there more worth to play and support.
I wish the very best, and hope the dev will manage to get rid of all those gamebreaking bugs one day and stop hiding necessary hints behind paywalls - maybe he will get more supporter then rather than trying to force people to pay - AMEN

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Win? You either dodge over and over again or take a couple of hits and go down.
EXACTLY
either dodge endless (dodged about 30 times in a row) - and once you take a hit, you are down and fight is done - just bugged as hell - same as the whole t/D game is bugged (like you get other actions than you have chosen)

Last edited:
  • Angry

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
ok - after i continued the fucking T/D game, i encountered several bugs as plenty choices lead to false actions - like i asked Elli but Ethan answered. Then i got into a fight i couldn't win ......
This is no fun - sorry - time to stop ... and i really thought this might be a game which is worth to support after a few updates. Glad i didn't support until now for this mess. The game had so much potential though.....
Yes, I see it that way. At first it was a good game with a lot of potential. Now just playing around with True an dare., absolutly shitty. I wonder if HappyHo played his game himself. Just annoying. I quit and deleted the game.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Forever My Girl [v0.40] [HappyMo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: 218 MB

PC / MAC / ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes