Forget the name of this interactive story game

stephanizzie

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, I played a game a couple of months ago, and just can't remember its name. Also, I'm not even sure if I found it on here. :D But maybe someone can help me out?

It's an interactive H story that's feel like Groundhog Day. It's about a boy, his sister and their father. You get to modify certain parameters (age, traits, etc. of the characters) and are encouraged to restart the story over and over again. Depending on your changes, the story plays out and advances differently.

I remember that you could lure your sister inside a giant teddy bear, and have your dad **** her/that bear.

Anyone know what I played? Thx in advance. :D

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I played a game a couple of months ago, and just can't remember its name. Also, I'm not even sure if I found it on here. :D But maybe someone can help me out?

It's an interactive H story that's feel like Groundhog Day. It's about a boy, his sister and their father. You get to modify certain parameters (age, traits, etc. of the characters) and are encouraged to restart the story over and over again. Depending on your changes, the story plays out and advances differently.

I remember that you could lure your sister inside a giant teddy bear, and have your dad **** her/that bear.

Anyone know what I played? Thx in advance. :D
Stuffed

Reactions: satamfan