EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1197961_F95Banner.jpg

Overview:
The game is a VN that tells the story of a man and woman re-establishing their relationship, which broke up 12 years earlier, when she was 18. From that moment on, she no longer wanted to have anything to do with the man, who had to accept badly her decision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-10
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: FraGames F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Update 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1000255_EmmaApartment10.jpg 1000256_EmmaPianerottolo04.jpg 1000251_EmmaJumpAnim04.png 1000254_EmmaBus01.jpg 1000247_MCePaolaTeenFuckSorpresi3.png 1000246_PaolaSalutaMC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Am I the only one who's confused by the overview?
I'm confused about both the overview and preview pics.

Is the 'daughter/sister/main female character' the one on the banner and on the pictures with the name Paola or the Emma character on 4 other pictures? They don't look much alike and in case Paola is the daughter, then I don't understand why most of the pics are of Emma.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The developer wants feedback, so I can say it shows promise. The daughter is hot. It's a reasonable introductory or demo length.

Thanks to the several other players who pointed out that they hadn't seen each other in 12 years. For some reason I thought it was 4.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
What's confusing about it?

When his daughter was 18 she said she wanted nothing to do with him, 12 years later she wants to build a relationship back up.
I'm confused by who he broke up with and if he had a child with his own daughter.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I'm confused about both the overview and preview pics.

Is the 'daughter/sister/main female character' the one on the banner and on the pictures with the name Paola or the Emma character on 4 other pictures? They don't look much alike and in case Paola is the daughter, then I don't understand why most of the pics are of Emma.
I haven't played the game so I don't know much but reading the overview just made a little bit confused. English isn't my first language so maybe that's why I didn't understand.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The developer wants feedback, so I can say it shows promise. The daughter looks ten years older than the 22 that she is supposed to be, but she is hot. It's a reasonable introductory or demo length.
His daughter is 30.

Their relationship fell apart when she was 18, it's now 12 years later.

I'm confused by who he broke up with and if he had a child with his own daughter.
He didn't break up with anyone. He fucked his daughters best friend and then his daughter told him she wanted nothing to do with him and they haven't spoke for 12 years.

The father/daughter relationship broke apart it wasn't a romantic one.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes