Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
I'm sorry to see that my project has been misunderstood, now I will try to explain in detail what my thoughts are on the game I am creating.
The game will be centered on MC whether you choose to play my special definition of ntr or not.
In the next updates, the whole story of the version in Unity will also be carried over in Ren'py, so there will be Sara (Emma's younger sister), there will be Olivia (Emma's manager), and there will also be other characters that MC he will be able to woo and try to fuck them.
The thing I wanted to add for my personal pleasure is to be able to see, only if you want, what Emma does when she is away from MC, in this part it will all be skippable.
This is an example of how, even having chosen yes at the beginning of the game, it is possible to decide how Emma should behave when she is not with MC:
Taxi scene at night Rocco the taxi driver (first decisive choice):
- Convince Rocco to wait for you (with the promise of panties)
- Accept that Rocco goes home (there will be no more scenes with Rocco, Emma will have to find another way to get home).

Night taxi scene (only if you convinced Rocco to wait for you):
- Keep the promise, give the panties to Rocco (Scene where Emma takes off her panties and gives them to Rocco)
- You don't keep your promise (when you arrive at your destination, Emma greets Rocco and gets out of the taxi)

The scene where Emma tells the priest about the quarrel with her boyfriend, maybe I could have made the choice whether to have her tell it or not, but that being the reason that made Emma make the decision to leave her boyfriend, it would have happened anyway, either whether she tells it or not, unlike all the other subsequent scenes, where your decisions will make those scenes happen or not.
In the next updates there will be days Emma will not have appointments or work commitments, and others where Emma will have commitments that will take her away from MC, and when those commitments happen, maximum 1 or 2 in a day, I will show the scenes of what will happen to Emma. When however, Emma will be in the same place as MC (for example, at home) even if she is not present in the room with MC, there will be no solo scene of Emma.
I'm sorry for those who suggested me to abandon the path of MC, this is not what I will do, on the contrary I will carry it on and it will be the main one.
I hope my explanation is understandable, however thank you for your attention.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm sorry to see that my project has been misunderstood, now I will try to explain in detail what my thoughts are on the game I am creating.
The game will be centered on MC whether you choose to play my special definition of ntr or not.
In the next updates, the whole story of the version in Unity will also be carried over in Ren'py, so there will be Sara (Emma's younger sister), there will be Olivia (Emma's manager), and there will also be other characters that MC he will be able to woo and try to fuck them.
The thing I wanted to add for my personal pleasure is to be able to see, only if you want, what Emma does when she is away from MC, in this part it will all be skippable.
This is an example of how, even having chosen yes at the beginning of the game, it is possible to decide how Emma should behave when she is not with MC:
Taxi scene at night Rocco the taxi driver (first decisive choice):
- Convince Rocco to wait for you (with the promise of panties)
- Accept that Rocco goes home (there will be no more scenes with Rocco, Emma will have to find another way to get home).

Night taxi scene (only if you convinced Rocco to wait for you):
- Keep the promise, give the panties to Rocco (Scene where Emma takes off her panties and gives them to Rocco)
- You don't keep your promise (when you arrive at your destination, Emma greets Rocco and gets out of the taxi)

The scene where Emma tells the priest about the quarrel with her boyfriend, maybe I could have made the choice whether to have her tell it or not, but that being the reason that made Emma make the decision to leave her boyfriend, it would have happened anyway, either whether she tells it or not, unlike all the other subsequent scenes, where your decisions will make those scenes happen or not.
In the next updates there will be days Emma will not have appointments or work commitments, and others where Emma will have commitments that will take her away from MC, and when those commitments happen, maximum 1 or 2 in a day, I will show the scenes of what will happen to Emma. When however, Emma will be in the same place as MC (for example, at home) even if she is not present in the room with MC, there will be no solo scene of Emma.
I'm sorry for those who suggested me to abandon the path of MC, this is not what I will do, on the contrary I will carry it on and it will be the main one.
I hope my explanation is understandable, however thank you for your attention.

no worries some here really enjoy this (ntr) too! and you implemented it like how i would wish others would do. (even i personally wouldn't mind if wasn't optional but i know some here on f95 don't like ntr and are often the loudest voices.. and again you did everything right here!)

but a question now:

"The thing I wanted to add for my personal pleasure is to be able to see, only if you want, what Emma does when she is away from MC, in this part it will all be skippable." -> please tell me i can see ntr stuff of the other girls with (old) men too! please. - but only if you have the time and ressources ofc!

and all this comes from a guy like me who normally is into female protagonists but i like the implementations of how emma works. its like a soft/indirect version of female mc and i like it. mc can still be the same ofc. but i would still suggest to either make emma face wise a bit younger or mc older cause... well she was around 18 and 12 years are gone. if her dad was around 45 he should be know in his mid to late 50s. i think he looks more like 39/40. and since emma looks like around 30 this doesn't make much sense visually. but if you can't change this anymore and it would be too much of work. then don't change it. we don't see mc much and there are more important things ofc. hope you don't understand this as criticism its more some feedback cause i like the game and now even much much more. + everyone who doesn't see the dedication and passion you put into this remaster with the animations etc is (sorry) very blind.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I actually like how this was done, mind you i am not a ntr player but i decided too have a look with ntr activated and i actually prefer that way, you have very high control over how she behave and she is not forced too do anything, with ntr on it works with a system similar too project myriam it is basically 2 games in one. A harem game without ntr and a multiple protagonist game with avoidable ntr.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Actually all this problem about ntr or whatever you want to call it has a very easy solution. The dev eliminates the male mc and only leaves it as a female mc and thus it would be like a game in the style of Lilith of the valley or Anna exciting. Which I think is really what the dev wants to do. And you avoid all the problems

Reactions: Lanthander

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Played "love" path then checked whore path. Well, this is female protagonist game with male MC as a bait. I don't know if it was planned or not, but the current version looks like this.
Changing priorities is possible but I doubt it. The plot may be built around "father" but he'll never beat Emma in the lewd department. She'll bang the whole town and he's just one of many numbers on her toy list.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There is a bug with defining player name - it defines name as [p]
file name ch00.rpy
code:
else:
$nomedad1="[p]"
$nomedad2="[p]"
$nomedad3="[p]"

should be this:
else:
$nomedad1=p
$nomedad2=p
$nomedad3=p
I will attach file with this correction below.
Besides this there are 2 more bugs, that I could fix, but I leave story script modification to developer:
- FIRST is missing variable with selecting (Friends only) with Paola:
PAOLA.JPG
File "game/ch00.rpy", line 2650, in script
if ch0_cum_paola

SECOND is one additional game loop (after game end) with Mark path:
MARK.JPG
I have played both non-ntr and NTR from curiosity - probably all routes.
One small thing that probably should not show during no-NTR route:
Emma Loves MrGray+1 :)
EMMAGRAY.JPG
Above all the game looks good! Only small bugs that can be fixed.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Love the story and the way it develops. I'm glad to have tried this remastered version and sure am looking forward to see how this continues. IK also like that at the start Emma already is quite corrupted, e.g. the priest scene makes an awesome intro.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The Dev didn't post this. What he did do was put a big disclaimer at the beginning of the game itself saying it had what he calls NTR (different people besides the MC having sex). Not sure what more he could have done. If you were surprised / shocked after that, I don't see how that is on him.

Whether the Dev makes money on this or not, it's his game to do as he wants. I personally think that he will continue to pick up supporters. And yes, it's highly doubtful it will be as popular of a game as 'Summertime Saga', but that doesn't justify trashing it because you personally don't like the genre.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Found an error, in case noone reported yet:
Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch00.rpy", line 1197, in script
    jump bad_end
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bad_end'.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I will give one word of warning though knowing what people around here can be like.

If you are trying to get the daughter for yourself, don't check the laptop in her apartment. It has recordings of her fucking her boyfriend and I just know someone here will cry NTR at that.
If only people had read your comment back in January. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or has this game changed it's content for like the 4th time or something?

I could have sworn last time I played we met her sister and went to something like a spa/pool place.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is it just me or has this game changed it's content for like the 4th time or something?

I could have sworn last time I played we met her sister and went to something like a spa/pool place.
like other games in their development phase it got changed yes. But as far as I know only once and not multiple times.
Before it was primary focused on the father and a very linear story where we already met another girl and now it’s a rework of the story with more choices and much more focus on the daughter which is a nice and welcome change. So no pool yet.

It’s not the first game which reworked it’s style and it won’t be the last one. And the changes are great so far in my opinion but objectively speaking the changes made the game only better and more interesting you can also see the time/dedication the dev put into the rework

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This is so odd. I played through the game like a week ago, but decided to go back to it when I saw a previous message here that showed an image I hadn't seen before. So, I went back and loaded up an earlier save, skipped through the already seen content, and I stumbled upon the Emma-Rocco cab scene, which I had never seen before.

So, somehow, I skipped the cab scene, and went straight to the end. And I can't replicate it now. I have no idea what happened. But I'm glad I went back and checked. I was a little disappointed that I didn't see what happened with Emma when she went to go meet herbf/ex-bf.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes