Identify Forgot game name | can you help ?

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hello I tried to find two games I played before but I forgot their names.

Game 1:
Hero (MC) becomes the manager of an hotel inherited from his father in another dimension. He works with a witch and some monster girls.

Game 2:
Hero (MC) struggles to find a job but finally found an offer in an island paradise estate.

Hope it helps a bit to find the game names :)

Thanks in advance

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
I forgot the name of Game 1, but if it's the one I'm thinking of it was abandoned long ago.

Game 2 could be Hail dicktator.
Oh okay I guessed so a lot of cool games here are abandoned. But it will bother me to not know the name of game 1 so still want to know it is someone find it :).

Finally found Game 2 it's Harem Resort but is abandoned too.

Thanks tho.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Oh okay I guessed so a lot of cool games here are abandoned. But it will bother me to not know the name of game 1 so still want to know it is someone find it :).

Finally found Game 2 it's Harem Resort but is abandoned too.

Thanks tho.
Can't remember the title of it, what I do remember is that it was 3Dcg, honey select models, you traveled through magic portals and there was a world with cat girls where you had to negotiate with the notorious cat girl queen, and you also had a cat girl maid at your resort. Might not be the same one you're thinking about.

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Can't remember the title of it, what I do remember is that it was 3Dcg, honey select models, you traveled through magic portals and there was a world with cat girls where you had to negotiate with the notorious cat girl queen, and you also had a cat girl maid at your resort. Might not be the same one you're thinking about.
I think it's the same one