Forgot Game name

Mrgamer007

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone!
I played an incestual game in which our main character{protagonist(male)} is the only man in the house. He wakes up to see a neighbor(woman) changing clothes through window. After that our mc goes out of his room to the dinning table where his mother and sister are sitting. His sister sometimes act like a bitch. After that mc goes to the neighbor's house (the woman whom mc saw changing clothes) to work and earn money. Woman is trying to invite mc for sex by doing erotic poses. Story progresses like that and after sometime when mc is ready to have sex with her, his mom comes in the house and after seeing the scene in front of her she pushes mc aside and starts quarrelling with the neighborhood woman.
I wanna know the name of this game. I actually forgot. I'm trying to find out so that I can start playing the new release.
Thanks in advance.

DWS1973

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone!
I played an incestual game in which our main character{protagonist(male)} is the only man in the house. He wakes up to see a neighbor(woman) changing clothes through window. After that our mc goes out of his room to the dinning table where his mother and sister are sitting. His sister sometimes act like a bitch. After that mc goes to the neighbor's house (the woman whom mc saw changing clothes) to work and earn money. Woman is trying to invite mc for sex by doing erotic poses. Story progresses like that and after sometime when mc is ready to have sex with her, his mom comes in the house and after seeing the scene in front of her she pushes mc aside and starts quarrelling with the neighborhood woman.
I wanna know the name of this game. I actually forgot. I'm trying to find out so that I can start playing the new release.
Thanks in advance.
Mrgamer007, do you remember if the game was in Russian or English for the language? Your request sounds like a couple of games that I have played. The one from Russia area is called 'Rebuilding My Family' I believe. The English one sounds like 'Summertime Saga' by Dark Cookie.

Good luck in your search and I hope this helped.
DWS1973

Mrgamer007

Jun 14, 2018
Mrgamer007, do you remember if the game was in Russian or English for the language? Your request sounds like a couple of games that I have played. The one from Russia area is called 'Rebuilding My Family' I believe. The English one sounds like 'Summertime Saga' by Dark Cookie.

Good luck in your search and I hope this helped.
DWS1973
These aren’t they stories but thanks anyway for taking your time.