Identify Forgot game name

Jemente

Mar 24, 2018
Some time ago downloaded this one 3dcg game but can't remember it's name. In it there was this main protagonist guy and the only details that I remember that could help identify game is that the character had uncircumsized dick and his foreskin was to tight so when he went to doctor with his mom (might be some other women if dev's changed relantionship status) and then doctor told him in how to start treating it by masturbating with lube everyday for specific time and then his mom started helping him with that. Anyone know the name of game or even has link?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Treasure of Nadia is the only other one I can think of that the MC a medical issue. Haven't played game in a long time, there has been like 15 updates since I played last. Think the issue was dick too large and he was loosing blood pressure in rest of body. Doc was the one relieving pressure, but that could have change in later updates to include others.

desmod

Sep 21, 2020
Are there any other games with medical examinations like amnesia or gates motel?
I'm looking for something more realistic

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
That reminds me of a story on Reddit, could it be that the MC is in the hospital and different nurses "help" him to cum in a lot of humiliating ways?

desmod

Sep 21, 2020
Some time ago downloaded this one 3dcg game but can't remember it's name. In it there was this main protagonist guy and the only details that I remember that could help identify game is that the character had uncircumsized dick and his foreskin was to tight so when he went to doctor with his mom (might be some other women if dev's changed relantionship status) and then doctor told him in how to start treating it by masturbating with lube everyday for specific time and then his mom started helping him with that. Anyone know the name of game or even has link?
did you find this game?