Identify Forgot name of a game like TiTs/COC/Lilith's Throne

nwishmaster

Feb 10, 2020
Well let me describe it a little. In this game you as MC (female/futa, not sure if it was possible to select a male character) after a short tutorial with one guard which you may bit up, but most likely just serve him to pass through, you occasionally arrived to like kinda succubus school or something. There were a schedule of classes that you may attend for studies or you may teleport to some kind of dungeon. In this dungeon you may meet up with some neutral/friendly npcs and a hostile ones (the most memorable of them for me was a minotaur). There's also a room with a bed and full of an aphrodisiac gas where you can sleep safely, but after some time (dunno what it triggers exactly) sleeping in that room ends up with wet dreams because of aphrodisiac.

Also in the "school" floor there were a room with a sadistic nurse. Wellp most of the npcs on that floor were sadists afaik. And amount of npcs were decent.

Game definitely has pregnancy and bdsm with slavery, rpg system (like changing equipment and stats). Not sure what more I can add to my description.

I already searched it by the tags and in related threads but no luck so far. Will appreciate any help. Thank you!