Identify Forgot the name of a game. Your help will be appreciated.

PhantomDebris

Dec 30, 2018
Hi!
I played a game quite some time ago. Cannot remember the name or the detailed story. Just got the craving of trying that game once again.

The story as I remember was: Main characters were siblings. Their parents died or something. These siblings initially didn't like each other or it was the sister who didn't like her brother. Anyway, they were left with quite a fortune. Another rival company of theirs wanted to take the opportunity of their parents death and wanted to take over the company or something. The siblings went on a boat trip (afaik), they started to bond. If I remember correctly, on the boat the rival company heir (?) arrived on a helicopter, after some arguing I think the sister threw him off the boat. I think the lawyer of the sibling's family was also on the boat too. Ah, the sister had orange/red hair afaik.

Sorry the description is too vague. But if anyone can remember the name of the game I will be grateful. Thanks.

Jul 22, 2019
I'm also looking for a past game that took place on a boat. Kid was sent to live on a boat with his step-mom and her two daughters. He was the heir to a company. There was a sexy nurse/doctor onboard the ship too and a bdsm captain. I remember the MC and the captain played GO. There was a second chapter which took place on land in the MC's apartment?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm also looking for a past game that took place on a boat. Kid was sent to live on a boat with his step-mom and her two daughters. He was the heir to a company. There was a sexy nurse/doctor onboard the ship too and a bdsm captain. I remember the MC and the captain played GO. There was a second chapter which took place on land in the MC's apartment?
Cure My Addiction

Reactions: magi_of_karnack