Forgot the name of a game

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, there seem to be a few threads like this one so I was wondering if you all could help me out as well. I'm going to describe the game in as much detail as possible, as well as let you all know that I did spend a few hours looking for it on the website LewdGamer since I do remember there being an article made about it on here, but unfortunately I just couldn't find the article no matter how far back I went. You know, just so everybody knows that I tried on my own before giving up. Anyway, here's what I remember about the game...

You're an angel up in heaven. (At least, I think you're an angel). However, you're a rather lustful angel. So, due to this you decide to flirt with and bed this incredibly beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed angel who has huge boobs with these golden spiral things covering the nipples as part of her dress. Unfortunately, the angel you seduced just so happened to be the Big Bosses (who I assume is God) favorite angel, so he sends you down to Earth to fight demons as punishment. However, the demons are really strong so you have to get stronger by seducing and dating human women before you can 'fight' the demons, who are also women. In some ways it seems like it might be kinda like HuniePop almost.

Anyway, based on that information does anyone think they can help me out by remembering the name?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Well, there seem to be a few threads like this one so I was wondering if you all could help me out as well. I'm going to describe the game in as much detail as possible, as well as let you all know that I did spend a few hours looking for it on the website LewdGamer since I do remember there being an article made about it on here, but unfortunately I just couldn't find the article no matter how far back I went. You know, just so everybody knows that I tried on my own before giving up. Anyway, here's what I remember about the game...

You're an angel up in heaven. (At least, I think you're an angel). However, you're a rather lustful angel. So, due to this you decide to flirt with and bed this incredibly beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed angel who has huge boobs with these golden spiral things covering the nipples as part of her dress. Unfortunately, the angel you seduced just so happened to be the Big Bosses (who I assume is God) favorite angel, so he sends you down to Earth to fight demons as punishment. However, the demons are really strong so you have to get stronger by seducing and dating human women before you can 'fight' the demons, who are also women. In some ways it seems like it might be kinda like HuniePop almost.

Anyway, based on that information does anyone think they can help me out by remembering the name?
Actually, nevermind, I think I found what you're looking for.