Identify forgot the name of the game

nic2345

Jan 26, 2018
Hello, i need some help remembering the name of a game i played a while ago because i want to check if there are new updates for it.
In this game you were a psychology student who learned hypnosis from a shady profesor at school and because your roommate or sister who is very athletic and muscular keeps bulling you and dares you to try something you actually manage to hypnotize her.Other people who can be mind control were the land lady/Mother and i think i remember 2 twin cousins coming out of nowhere to visit you(or childhood friend i think ) . One gothic dressed who has a rivalry with your sister and small boobs and one with big boobs who has a crush on you.
the small boobs twin finds out you can mind control people with hypnosis and makes you bully your sister. (the game was in a 2d cartoon style (maybe dare say anime but don't remember that well)I really want to find out what was the name of this game and i want to thank you guys for any help.
Cheers.

shahp

Aug 25, 2018
I played a game once in which couple moves to a new place and husband plays poker and looses and mafia calls the couple and tells the wife to pay off the debt in certain way