Forgot the name of this "game"

BerserkForTitties

May 15, 2018
So 1.5-2 years back I came across 2 games by the same dev, one is set in a medieval setting and the other in a more modern setting, something close to the name "New life in sex city" or "Adventures in sex city" something close to that, maybe. I tried searching but came up empty.

The game was basically a dice game, you roll a set of numbers which determine which location you go to, each location has a different situation you get into, and then you use these numbers you rolled to determine how severe your situation is, example : you roll 10 after getting into the octupus area, 1-3 means attacked by 1 tentacle, 4-7 is 2 tentacles, 8-10 is 3 tentacles.
There wasn't really any story or anything you just had to go gather crystals hoping your rng is good enough to take you to the maps that contain them so you can see things play out.

It was pretty fun regardless to see what situations you could get your character into and I wanna see what the developers have been up to.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Sadly I can't help you, even though your description is very thorough. If no one else can figure it out, try describing the art too. (2d, 3d, anime)

BerserkForTitties

May 15, 2018
I wasn't actually sure about the artstyle so I couldn't really reply, but for some reason it came back to me while I was taking a shower.
The game was just a picture of an overworld and in every node you enter there is a picture with the roll information written on it.
So I guess 2D?