Identify Forgot the Name (Solved)

leenakatsuki

Jul 4, 2017
Looking for a specific game, you play as a girl in her final year of high school who lives with her mother, father, and little brother in a two story house. The start of the game has you go to class and then after class you leave only to come back and see another girl fighting some kind of monster in the school with magic, you try to help her and awaken your own magic as a result and force her to recruit you to help with the monsters.

You go home after this and have the option of watching your mother and father go at it or just go to your room (this introduces the corruption mechanic to the heroine.)

In the game you can slowly corrupt the little brother using the sister as well as the father. There was also something about dream worlds or something, but I remember that there were some portals you could enter that would take you to the world spaces to fight the monsters.

Another girl joins you a little bit into the game for a total of three (this girl is a bubbly tomboy, I believe.)

Any names you can give would be very appreciated, I've been trying to find it for two or three days but I just can't remember the name or where I found it.