Identify Forgot what game this "nun scene" was from?

OrdinaryGamer

Mar 13, 2020
Ok to begin with, I barely remember any gameplay from this game so sorry for the vagueness. But one thing stood out for me from that game which was a nun who was giving someone an oral through the confessional (Yeah very specific IK).

But what made me want to find it again was how detaled the animation was. The camera angle was looking up to the action (camera angle was on the floor) and we can see a very detailed scene where the nun was playing with herself as she was "helping" someone. The drawing of her legs and her genitalia was exceptional! The detailed drawn playing with herself was phenomenal which was the only reason why I still remembered that scene even though I don't even know what that game was all about (Probably why I forgot about it.). IDK why I deleted that game or maybe displaced it :(

The game "I THINK" was made with RPG Maker (IDK which ver.). Just for the record its not Saint Emilina (Really good art aswell!)
Once again that's all I know, it wasn't 3D but sure as hell very detailed than your average 2D hentai games! Thank for helping :3

Edit: She was making a position similar to this except in a confessional booth

Last edited:

OrdinaryGamer

Mar 13, 2020
After such a long search, I found it. The game's name is Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret! The reason I remembered it was due to the fact that it was uncensored. The game itself doesn't revolve around the nun rather it was just one CGI inside the game. I played it once again and I recommend this to anyone reading! (PS. If you do see that scene, you might have a rough guess as to why I remembered that part XD)