Identify Forgotten name

ginga01

Feb 5, 2018
The game I played was a VN like game with multiple options to choose in conversation, which was more like a demo as it wasn't finished yet. The game name should be the heroine's name which I don't remember.
It's in 2d and the graphics are cartoon-like whilst leaning more towards anime. The game is made in English and I played it on itch.io or something or even newgrounds, there were several sources, though I probably got the links from the maker's patreon. Just don't remember the patreon either then.
Been trying hard to remember the game name, but no luck :cry:

It starts with mc meeting the magic teacher(woman) and the heroine in a garden-ish place, with multiple options to say whether you're naked or half-naked or something while bundled in bedsheets. Then you and the heroine shoots whirlwinds on some kind of thing(plant/leaf or something) as magic lesson. By shooting the whirlwind on the heroine, you kind of undresses her.

Then you go to school and attend class, same magic teacher, she teacher magic to make things bigger. You get to try making a banana bigger by clicking all the red dots that appears, if you fail the banana explodes.

Then after class you meet heroine again, she's downcast, after talking to her you notice her chest is flat. After talking, she explains that she lost her breasts. You can convince her to let you use the magic from before to enlarge her chests back to her original size, or even bigger. Same as the banana, you need to click the red dots really quick or you fail.

After that she will tell you how she lost her chest and to what. The game ends here or so.

Last edited: