EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2019-11-05
Developer/Publisher: Void Star
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.11): - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra: (v0.12)

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*MAC version is not tested and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.

TPTVxLJ.jpg QkbGJyg.jpg IDBTg3O.jpg Kuq15gn.jpg 5MFC6OU.jpg UA9o0zz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Yep, NTR should be optional.Its just intro btw if anyone curious whats inside the game.Better wait to 0.3 or 0.4
--------------------------------------------
I guess its optional

''All the sex scenes planned for the next update will feature only a single female character. HOWEVER, they will be different depending on the choices you make. Right now the plan is to have 3 different outcomes that will involve: Group Sex, Solo Sex, Voyeur/NTR; You will get to choose between those 3. I feel like I should let people decide what exactly they want to happen with more choices available for them to choose from. But as you can see this takes more time to develop as this could've been 3 different characters having 3 different sex scenes. I see a lot of people who don't want x or y, so I decided to give you the choice here and depending on your feedback I might do more of the same in future versions or alter it. ''

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
It's interesting so far (short, but sets up enough), an interactive main screen is definitely not common (although appreciated), and the story seems like it has potential for a few paths for replaying once it gets bulkier with more content updates.

One pet peeve though is the singular choice buttons, never been a fan of games where users are forced to click on a single option to continue the progress. I've always felt these to be unnecessary and immersion breaking. Options should be minimum of 2 and have different immediate outcomes, but singular choice buttons are no different than usual screen clicks/space/enter presses and just stops the story for a brief second for no benefit (unless there are hidden objects to look for during that choice stop).

Overall I like how every part of the game has had some level of customization on it to make it not vanilla Ren'Py UI, shows there's effort being put in to this game so hopefully it continues.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Wow - great art - and the story might be fun also!!

Edit....
Nope - NTR BS. - Fuck it!!!

Reactions: Cavpal

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
still, why add incest in any form, if you're just going to wipe away all the things that differentiate incest from normal relationships. at that point, you should have just made it to where all of them are completely unrelated, because adding incest to the mix in this scenario adds or changes nothing.
Because it can be easily patched by a good and totally unrelated samaritan.

Reactions: jipjome and Tasera

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Another "step" family. Add the fact that no one remembers... then there is nothing there. What's the point of including incest when the developer removed everything that made the fantasy interesting?
I think you'll have to complain to Patreon for that, since they won't allow it.

But anyway, I'm fine with almost every theme, but isn't this incest thing getting a liiiiiitle bit overused? It's used so much that I don't even find it interesting anymore. Just "another one of those" games.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 72 Votes