Identify Forgotten RPM hentai game

PhantasyPen

Aug 10, 2017
I'm trying to track down an old, OLD game that I played once a really long time ago, and just can't remember the name of it to save my life. It was an RPGMaker game where you play as the bodyguard of the royal princess. After the cutscene, a succubus seduces you and convinces you to have sex with her in a closet, however during the night when you're doing the deed, the princess is attacked and raped, and your so-called "best friend" frames you for it.

As you're being carted away for execution, you awaken demonic corruption powers that allows you to overpower the guards.

Later, you come across a bandit tribe and have to find a way to knock the sentries off of stone pillars or they rush in while you're fighting the leader.

Speaking of the leader, when you successfully defeat her, she becomes a party member like a pokemon.

After beating the bandit chief and finding the hub town, then copy of the game I had ended, and I lost the computer that had it.

Other notable features I remember is that the male lead's "magic" filled up and enemy lust meter instead of doing HP damage (and it was the only way to actually win fights because your normal damage SUCKED) and the female characters and sex scenes were all anime-esque 3d renders.