Identify Forgotten the name, but i know all the details!

MaDha

Mar 16, 2022
Hello,
I played a game about 6 months ago but I can't remember the title...

Here are the details I picked up:

-The game is complete and the studio is working on another game with the same gameplay
-The characters were made with HoneySelect2.

-Story: You play a man who goes to university, you have a Chinese friend as a classmate. During a student party, you wake up in bed with a stranger (matt skin). Following a case of misappropriation of money on the part of your father, your bank account is frozen. You will then have to work for your "wife" who is also your boss and manages a guest house.
In the end, you had your own harem.

-Gameplay: you alternate between Visual Novel phase (seduction) and time management to earn money (freeroam) (you lose if you run out of money, I think the character commits suicide if that's the case...).

Characters:
-Protagonist: Your (rich) father is involved in a case of embezzlement but you keep a second house to rent rooms and you manage this case with the woman with whom you had a one-night stand.
- Chinese college classmate, she wants you to be serious in your studies.
-Your "wife": white hair, big breasts and quite authoritarian. You will work for her in her business.
-Your mother-in-law: blonde, when you sleep at her house, she will sometimes come to see you when you are asleep and has a cabin in the forest when your relationship becomes more serious.
-Your sister-in-law: white hair, little sister of your wife, you will help her in her studies and she will flirt with you then you will roleplay (cat and master).
-A cosplayer