RPGM - Completed - Former Gal Wife Cuckolds Her Husband Again in the Holy Night [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

Behind those hatred words and toxic worldview, in his heart, he still believes in happy ending.
    That why i encourage you to play the game, no matter how deranged and convoluted the tittle may be. But of course, with guide because you might spend a few hours doing the same thing over and over again. And if you overcome all that, the rewards will be worthwhile.
    Eventually, you will know why "Batshitinsane" is his middle name.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

for the game it is, it was a great quickplay.
    the scenes are hot. but gameplay was annoying... the ending was wholesome af tho so yea...
    i enjoyed it for the quickgame it is. recommended

i like the new design of the gal. she looks much more refined here. also the dude deserved better than this ex wife he had...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    - Sex Minigame just annoying and not fun
    - Heavily based on trial&error gameplay, especially with Ossan's route
    - No real exploration anymore

Frequency of scenes:
    - They exist, but they are no good scenes anymore, but rather "win/lose" scenes of the sexbattle minigame

Dialogues:
    + Amount of text is fine

--> All in one the 2nd game was disappointing. The story had potential, especially by telling different routes, showing how the characters develope when being separated. But the gameplay kind of destroyed the story. The game didn't turn into a puzzle game as hoped, but rather into a trial&error game. The added sexbattle minigame is just annoying. You don't play the game for the story anymore, but rather to replay it multiple times because you triggered the bad end all the time, mostly because of the sexbattle minigame, and with Ossan's route also because of the general questline. 1 of 10.

Should I give it a try?
    Even if you liked the first game, unfortunately the 2nd game is not really enjoyable, not even for the sake of the 1st game. But I gave it a chance, too. So, why shouldn't you try it, too. I somehow completed Meiko's route. But dropped it when trying Ossan's route. If you want to rush it for the sake of the story continuation, then you should use the guide.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Randousername

If you liked the first game, then you'll probably like this one. It's basically DLC for the first game, so the talking points are almost identical. If you haven't played the first then I'd probably start there, but I'm not your boss.

The provided description is shit, so I'll try to summarize. A work trip separates the MC from Meiko but they agree to rendezvous on Christmas. Meiko has given herself a makeover for... reasons. This time you play through 3 separate story POVs as the characters struggle with loneliness and challenges during their time apart. Again, it sounds a lot more serious than it is and the game is mostly a gag. All I can really say is that if you liked the first game enough to play the sequel then just stick it through to the end.

The gameplay/puzzle elements are arguably worse than the original with less room for failure. I'd recommend following a guide if you just want to reach the end on a first playthrough.

Looking forward to the sequel.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

as for the sequel the game was quite well. the artwork and the gameplay were good. but a bit hard though. there is not much wiggle room in it. I needed a walkthrough to play the game and end all routes—however a good game, good job developers.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Gravy Dog

One giant puzzle game with NTR elements. I didn't like the forced sex mini game. You are forced to lose which is boring. The female character seems completely stupid for participating in it. I would have preferred they gone more in depth with the scenes and the dialogue. A lot of the plot elements are bizarre, but they lead to some funny twists.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

kev1nz

Big fan of the NTR but the game might as well just be a visual novel considering it is near impossible to complete without the guide. There is essentially no wiggle room for players to explore and the mini games are not great at all.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zeinhold

Yay a sequel! Don't be turned off from it being Netorare NTR. There's a surprise twist that makes everything 100% wholesome, just like last game. Only thing that's difficult is all the mini games are back and more annoying then ever, otherwise solid gameplay.