Identify Forsaken Kunoichi?

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
Hey all, I don't do much posting myself, and couldn't find a template, but honestly if I could have, I probably couldn't have convinced myself to, as I've always been better with free-form, but anyways, let's get into the meat of it, shall we?

There was this game i saw basically all over the place, probably years back unless I'm misremembering, and by "the place" i mean the place i didn't use. Tumblr. And it also wasn't all over the place, it just fit my search interests, so by nature of the internet, came up often enough, but i could never figure out how to install or run it. It was an RPGM game of some variety, and I think needed to be ran in japanese. I remember finding it so intriguing bc one of my major fetishes (and embarrassments) is the impregnation fetish, and the main character could get pregnant, and seemingly, could keep their ilk in the party, as one of the images had a dog-girl called 'nana' I think, and the description of the character or maybe the image had something like "the product of a (something, probably along the lines of copulation or devious act etc) between (protagonist's name, i forgot he name but i remember that the offspring 'nana's name was a pun based off of her mother, the protag, maybe something like nadeko) and a dog", which admittedly intrigued me by nature as well, as the more vile the encounter, the more exciting it is (yeah ig im into humiliation. Anyway, that's all I can think to recall on it just right now, any help appreciated, and naturally enough thanks to the Great Tumblr Bleaching, any of the original links I *could* have had are dead now anyways. would love to finally play this game now that I know how to properly play RPGM games and emulate locale.

----EDIT----
hey quick edit! I don't remember the name, I *think* it was something along the lines of 'fallen kunoichi' or 'forsaken princess' or something like that, thus the title, sorry for that to have been skipped in my rambling

----SECOND EDIT----
I think the protagonist had dark skin and red hair, by the way

Last edited: