VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Forsaken - Queen of the Damned [v0.2] [Void Star]

1. A
    5.00 star(s)

Abchihba125ma

A pretty good game despite the 8$ paywall, we don't have much warcraft parodies games (sylvana whorelord is a waste of time even with 50$ paywall)

So the plot is a typical WoW backstory + lust curse. The battle system is ok, quests are ok too, the graphics are great. a pity its too short (only 6 scenes with half of them at defeat)

Honestly I would even pay for this game if only the dev was not putting this game on hold and focusing on his 2 other games. its just not worth it at the moment + idk if he will drop this game. I had some bad experience before dont wanna risk
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jojo0o

very short demo, but polished, has 3 scenes in it, 1 in the very beginning (always a good message to start out 'strong' so people can expect more) 1 is behind a big paywall (well played i guess), the last is a defeat scene, also you can move around in the very little space butt naked which is always neat when you are the most popular elven archer who is a dead necromancer now and need to employ other sets of skills