EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.gif

Overview:
What would you do if you woke up to find the Seven Deadly sins all inhabiting your body? Use them to have fun? Gain power? Influence?

In Forsaken Throne, you follow the story of a young man who finds himself in this very situation, and through that, the world that was so carefully hidden underneath reality is exposed. Find a way to survive, and come out with more power at the end of it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: SmallTownGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD FAN PATCH FOR NSFW IMAGES AND GIFS

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Images/GIFs:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
is there a "quest log or any content cause yet cause all I'm doing is running around finding nobody except the 2 landlady's once in the begining.So there this game doesn't impress me at all.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
If you visit Cain, he will give you hints on how to progress.
Yes but Cain's walkthrough says "Visit Mom(landlady) in the living room in the morning" I go there and nobody's there.Then it says "
Danielle will stop you if you're in the house in the afternoon. After that, you can visit her at work, so long as it's open" I go there and she's not there.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Yes but Cain's walkthrough says "Visit Mom(landlady) in the living room in the morning" I go there and nobody's there.Then it says "
Danielle will stop you if you're in the house in the afternoon. After that, you can visit her at work, so long as it's open" I go there and she's not there.
None of the scenes are repeatable, so if you've done them already, then that's it. Sorry, only v0.01, there will be more soon!

If you click information, then models, it should show you if you've completed all of a characters scenes.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes