Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Hmm. Ok, check to see if you have any texts from Evie/Lia, or from Emily. If you don't, send me your save files, I can take a look.

Patreon is very annoying, is the tl;dr of it all. The issue is that there are times where a company will see a game using a clip that they own, or an image, and will send a copy right strike to Patreon. Now, I'll only speak for myself when I say that my work is obviously transformative, and therefore fair use. However, Patreon doesn't care about that. They just see a big company making a claim, and fuck the individual.

I don't want that to happen, which is why I don't provide any material that can potentially be hit with copyright.
Can u switch to subscribe star if that helps

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
The part that confuses me is that there are more images in the game file that I haven't gotten yet. Are those just there for future content, or am I missing something?
Thats the fan patch. It includes images that are for scenes in later releases. My guess is they didn't want to make a patch for each version, so they just have one patch that everyone can use.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes