Aug 13, 2017
Go to the Hardware Store in Brighttown!
I alternate between my room and the hardware store and still can't find her. I don't want to come across as rude but your hints are too vague at times on the verge of just being puzzling. When you say she's a slippery customer and to leave it to fate people will assume you mean going to sleep or just walking around randomly will have her show up. Where do I find her?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
It says I’ve seen 80% of Amelia’s content but have no ‘track’ task under Cain for her. Also, will you be introducing more videos/gifs for the scenes going forward?

Reactions: nikam

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Anybody else stuck on 80% with Amelia in the newest update? Tracking says nothing, but the "Information" screen tells me I'm at 80% content with her.
It says I’ve seen 80% of Amelia’s content but have no ‘track’ task under Cain for her. Also, will you be introducing more videos/gifs for the scenes going forward?
Sorry, that is a bug. You are currently done all of the content for Amelia

I alternate between my room and the hardware store and still can't find her. I don't want to come across as rude but your hints are too vague at times on the verge of just being puzzling. When you say she's a slippery customer and to leave it to fate people will assume you mean going to sleep or just walking around randomly will have her show up. Where do I find her?
She should be in your room at Noon. Go to the Hardware store, then back to your room at Noon, and she should be there.

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry, that is a bug. You are currently done all of the content for Amelia

She should be in your room at Noon. Go to the Hardware store, then back to your room at Noon, and she should be there.
I figured it out after so that's my bad. Didn't mean to shoot off at you but at the same time if you add a hint system to something people expect something less vague. Thanks for the help.

xkattax

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, man. Love the idea, nice writing in all aspects. Please make an icon or something to indicate the location of characters or if there's an interaction active in a location. Clicking through every loc at different times of the day is maddening enough to make me not want to play through it again.
Otherwise great job!

Reactions: AllelujahBertrand

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hey, man. Love the idea, nice writing in all aspects. Please make an icon or something to indicate the location of characters or if there's an interaction active in a location. Clicking through every loc at different times of the day is maddening enough to make me not want to play through it again.
Otherwise great job!
Well, icons showing the locations of characters is an ability you unlock throughout the story, and the color of the icon changes from yellow to pink when there's an event available.
I think one of the major issues of this game is the fact it is empty of repeatable events, just everyday interactions with characters that should logically be there and pass time in an organic manner. The only thing to do in game is wait for story events to happen, and work if you don't have to be somewhere in the first half of the day.

Croatoan118

Dec 16, 2019
Does "ask me later" from Cain mean that there is no more content for the update? He says that to me about all the available characters.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
This has such potential but as currently is falls very short. Cain's hints are terrible and at times outright wrong/useless. Or just vague as fuck. I keep trying this every update hoping it gets better but it feels like a snail's pace for progress.

xkattax

Jun 10, 2020
Well, icons showing the locations of characters is an ability you unlock throughout the story, and the color of the icon changes from yellow to pink when there's an event available.
I think one of the major issues of this game is the fact it is empty of repeatable events, just everyday interactions with characters that should logically be there and pass time in an organic manner. The only thing to do in game is wait for story events to happen, and work if you don't have to be somewhere in the first half of the day.
Well I stand corrected then. I stopped shortly after the meet up with the witches. As you've said the world felt empty and I wasn't interested in clicking for another hour looking for something to happen. Most talks with Cain are for fun, it would be nicer for him to be a comic relief while guiding you, instead of you clicking for minutes, only to be interrupted by jokey interactions impeding the "fun" stuff.

Reactions: Darklord1234

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
You already did the scene at the Hardware store. Leave the house, then go to your room at noon, and the Emily scene should show up.

Reactions: Chace005

Freakz0ld

Oct 7, 2017
You already did the scene at the Hardware store. Leave the house, then go to your room at noon, and the Emily scene should show up.
Nope, doesn't work, i have just tried that for a week
Do i have to leave the house and enter another place and then return?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Nope, doesn't work, i have just tried that for a week
Do i have to leave the house and enter another place and then return?
Yeah, you do have to leave the house, into the city screen, then go back to your house, then to your room, at noon.

Reactions: Chace005
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes