AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Have the 13 file rar downloaded from the oatreon from the .9 android dl but when i move the the fan patch into the html just no images load help? I use file manager plus but was able to download the game as a app which is arguablly easier for me then constantly opening a html Browser page
But the app is still .09 View attachment 3560181 View attachment 3560182 View attachment 3560183 View attachment 3560184 View attachment 3560185 View attachment 3560186 View attachment 3560181 View attachment 3560182 View attachment 3560183 View attachment 3560184
Just my humble opinion but if you post more than 3 picture please put them in a spoiler it's easier to scroll for people on the phone then :HideThePain:

BigJimsHookeroo

Apr 14, 2024
Have the 13 file rar downloaded from the oatreon from the .9 android dl but when i move the the fan patch into the html just no images load help? I use file manager plus but was able to download the game as a app which is arguablly easier for me then constantly opening a html Browser page
But the app is still .09
First of all, jesus, chill with the massive images.

Second, you gotta extract the fan patch into the same folder that the html is in. It's not enough to put the rar file in the same folder.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
First of all, jesus, chill with the massive images.

Second, you gotta extract the fan patch into the same folder that the html is in. It's not enough to put the rar file in the same folder.
So I downloaded the fan patch and the .14 from patreon now I was told too look for characters and I was missing alot of files so these are the fresh downloaded what exactly do I do now it'd downloading as a win rar file is there another application someone could recommed

Last edited:

enrfy

Jun 14, 2017
How do i do the research for manifesting pride and wrath? They say something about a computer in my room but all my room has are buttons for wait sleep and return to home

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
How do i do the research for manifesting pride and wrath? They say something about a computer in my room but all my room has are buttons for wait sleep and return to home
Unfortunately there's nothing more for the sins path in v0.09. There is in the next version though, so just wait for the next release, or join the Patreon to get early access.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I think iam stuck. Everyone just says come back later and the main story wabts me to continue meeting selena. But nothing happends. There is no more text messages in the phone either

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
I think iam stuck. Everyone just says come back later and the main story wabts me to continue meeting selena. But nothing happends. There is no more text messages in the phone either
same here, if not a bug, its at least badly described.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just go to sleep.
So what you choose back in the first confrontation with the witches defines which sin you get first between wrath and pride. Will there be any differences in how you do it or is it just the order that changes?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes