SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
:) that olds saves dont work would have been good to know :p, but i got the Danielle scene now and it was great (y)
That's just something with Twine. The saves hold all the variables, so if a variable gets messed up somewhere along the way, the save will also be messed up.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Well, I tried, but there is no way to progress.
I'm using 0.2B. Started a new game. Cain only tells me to level up my skills, but no hints at "how"? Only scene I found is with Harper in the morning, on Saturday. Her icon on the maps is only shown after this event. There is only a single new event (pinkish marker) on Wednesday morning with Ellie in the bathroom, but nothing happens and can not be started with button, as there is no button. Checked every place looking for events for a week but found none after this...

Reactions: Dalatan55

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Well, I tried, but there is no way to progress.
I'm using 0.2B. Started a new game. Cain only tells me to level up my skills, but no hints at "how"? Only scene I found is with Harper in the morning, on Saturday. Her icon on the maps is only shown after this event. There is only a single new event (pinkish marker) on Wednesday morning with Ellie in the bathroom, but nothing happens and can not be started with button, as there is no button. Checked every place looking for events for a week but found none after this...
It's a new game, only the second release. There just isn't much content in it yet. It sounds like you finished everything. If you did enjoy what there was, I do plan on updating this often, so there's more on the way!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: private83

private83

Aug 9, 2021
It's a new game, only the second release. There just isn't much content in it yet. It sounds like you finished everything. If you did enjoy what there was, I do plan on updating this often, so there's more on the way!
Respect mate, but this is like 5-10 minute content then? Compared to the first version...

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Respect mate, but this is like 5-10 minute content then? Compared to the first version...
Yeah, I talk about it in my Discord.

The long and short of it is that I want to make consistent, but smaller updates, and build it up slowly. I've written in the past, and too much can burn you out. It's easy for me to promise 30 mins of new content every release now, while I'm passionate about it. But that kind of schedule will tire me out, which will make me hate it, and I dont want to do that.

So for now, biweekly release, with around 10 minutes of content each. This is a long term project for me. If that's too slow for you, trust me, I understand, I feel that way too. I would just recommend just coming back in a year. That version will have a ton of new content for you.

Basically I want to take the My Oblivious Milf route. Slow, but steady, and eventually there will be a lot. No one hates on that game now. It's great.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game needs a hint system if it is going to be the disjointed toilet bowl it currently is.
Focus on one character for now. And build on that.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
ok there a bug where she not marked maybe by doing her quest before getting greed
If you do her quest before getting Greed, she wont be marked. The mark can only happen after you get Greed. Look for her in her room on Thursday.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Danielle 67% and Madison 50% - and no idea what to do.... (fresh start)

tbh - way to many empty locations for no reason. Maybe just unlock them as needed? What is the point of all the empty space with no content at all?

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
Danielle 67% and Madison 50% - and no idea what to do.... (fresh start)
you can ask Cain from the side bar for info about the next scenes for each character, for madison you probably need to wait till she messages you (look at your phone) and Danielle will be the scene Thursday afternoon(?) in mothers bedroom.

tbh - way to many empty locations for no reason. Maybe just unlock them as needed? What is the point of all the empty space with no content at all?
bane of all starting sandbox games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Am I the only one who can't find Amelia in the living room in the morning?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I keep bouncing around trying to trigger any damned thing but nothing happening, I look at the walkthrough with cain and it aint helping

edit: added save

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
I keep bouncing around trying to trigger any damned thing but nothing happening, I look at the walkthrough with cain and it aint helping

edit: added save
you are missing
Elli wed Morning Bathroom
Danielle Thurs afternoon in moms bedroom
Madison will contact you soon watch your phone
that should be all for 0.3

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
you are missing
Elli wed Morning Bathroom
Danielle Thurs afternoon in moms bedroom
Madison will contact you soon watch your phone